Pvp Players **Alert**

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by V_Witchy_101, Nov 24, 2020.

1. From "A Reminder: Farming, Harassment and In-Game Extortion Policy":
    It seems to me that this was kind of snuck in to a locked thread. Since I missed it entirely and it directly affects my game play, I wanted to post it for anyone else that missed it yesterday.

Keeping old school pvp accounts safe. My good deed for 2020 :)

AmorDoll, Swim, Lea and 10 others like this.
  2. Thanks, Witchy! Definitely would have missed this. They should have at least unlocked it to bump the thread and then relock it. I know these are semi-popular CF requests so it's important the playerbase is aware.

3. Bring back stat dropping and account resetting.

I honestly didn't know people did break up rs as a cf. I thought it was kind of an automatic thing to do if the person didn't want to be farmed. 🌚

i done learnt something. Now it's gone.

4. To me it just seems like someone who spends enough cried to ATA about having all their rs broken because of SFW πŸ˜‚ ugh...yet another downgrade for PvP πŸ‘ *round of applause*

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  5. I think it's time to uninstall again.

AmorDoll, Infamous and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  6. Name change i get coz it costs ec to do that. Rs you can get free ask outs on vday tho or find someone with a ask

Muschi, Infamous and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  7. How to kill PvP on a PvP game 101 with ATA. Will be making an additional thread in response to this

8. Why would they even try to pull a sneaky on us?

What dev did that?

It is clear that their disregard for the game is so severe that they would act dishonestly to slight its players.

I bet it's a senior staff member who has held an anti-pvp perogative for many years and who is trying in their way to wash away the filth they perceive.

Thank you, Witchy, for pulling this up.

And gtho Marceline. Killing the discourse, once again!

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  9. I think it's just that fairies started complaining so much that ATA was forced to bend hand. They held a firm stance (at least seemingly so) that RS breaks / name changes were permitted for years, so I can only think they were tired of all the help tickets complaining about that. I agree they've been generally taking a downward spiral in regards to cutting off PvP's limbs though, I just don't think it was necessarily a stewing vendetta against PvP behind this.

Infamous, Atlas and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  10. A.T.A pretend to be a conglomerate who makes decisions unanimously and with a single mind and intention but it isn't the truth of the matter.

It's corporate dishonesty and charlatanry.

The fairies cannot force them all to bend. It isn't a vendetta against pimd, it's poor instruction from the devs. If they weren't actively eroding the community in other ways, I doubt they would receive so many complaints.

It is because of the clause of ec demands being harassment that people then thought it would apply to rs and name changes.

And furniture and regiftable ec items are rarely even bought for cash so they shouldn't be included in the clause. Most furni is just earnt in lite boxes. It should be fair game for cf's. There is no real life influence or legal ambiguity.

Infamous and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  11. Ty rs for posting this... seems to me that now both the target n the rs will need to take a cf ... not sure how this actually helps the rsβ™€β€πŸ€· but okayyyyyyy

πŸ”°πŸ’€πŸ”°PIRATE ASSENSION ATTITUDE πŸ”°πŸ’€πŸ”°

12. If I were smart enough to post heart emojis I would, but I’d need Muschi to help me again lol.

Muschi likes this.
  13. You just post like you normally would in any other app πŸ’•β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’”πŸ’“β£οΈπŸ’–πŸ’

14. Wow, looks like I picked a good time to get rid of this trash app for goodπŸ˜‚ they just want everyone to be an obedient cat buyer , just hit eat button all day & night long til kingdom come....πŸ˜‚βœŒοΈπŸ‘»

Infamous, Kefo and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  15. You can still just hit innocents just because their rs. How they choose to handle it is on them 🧐