PvP Event Ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Hoes_Luv_Me, Sep 21, 2022.

1. #1 Spot light event should have leaderboards based upon stat range, that way players of all Stat levels can participate.
    (ofc different prizes based off growth level).

#2 Club War Events, Also optional.
    maybe these wars can last about 1-2hrs over a 12-36hr span ( events can last longer, just pitching an example idea). Prizes are can be based off of

1: Successful hits Landed
    2: Money earned
    3:Top Str/Intel hits landed

Or whatever else.

#3 An actual PVP event theme(s) and can be
    Riot on the Campus, Dorm vs Dorm, Campus vs Campus, school vs School or ECT....

eh I'm too tired to finish this so the reward system for this is up to your own imagination. buuut yeah I'm out 😴😴😴

Nocturnalis likes this.
  2. I like the pvp events like the cursed doll one and the pirate flag one were. When you collect a certain number of some item and it coverts over into a nonstealable item.

I'm to old for the stay awake 24/7 for a couple days pvp now. To much caffeine is bad for my blood pressure 🧓

Nocturnalis and Hoes_Luv_Me like this.
  3. I actually like all these ideas. I think the spotlight one would be a little difficult considering the stat disparity there is on game, but it would be nice to directly incorporate PvP into the events and XCs more.

Hoes_Luv_Me likes this.
  4. You can still wage war, I want to make a club that does wars on a daily basis but need a competitive sister club. Hit me
    up?

5. lol the wars doesn't have to be days long, the event for war is what's days long, I was gaging time per war & both Event, to compare it to parties during the events

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  6. Yeahhhhhhh but short wars are so boring and dumb. 2/3 of the people unload and stay pinned the whole time. It turns into a who makes the most off an unload contest. There's no strategy and sneaky fun in them. Plus if you get stuck with a bunch of noobs that are only participating for prizes it's painful.

The fun part of pvp is the planning and skeeming and working together with people who love doing those things too. Also ata has a history of every war they host bring terrible, so they shouldn't ever try again.

Therefore, it is my opinion that the only fun pvp events ata has ever hosted was getting to steal stuff dropped from parties from the party noobs and I have absolutely 0 faith that they will ever come up with a fun pvp idea ever again. Especially when the vast majority of their players would be very angry if they couldn't get their cute avis or something because an event focused around actual pvp mechanics. Remember that one time 4 or 5 years ago we had a pvp event and everyone got mad they didn't get the top avi because they misunderstood the directions. So ata gave everyone the avi in a slightly different color and with slightly smaller stats than the actual avi winners? LMAO what a joke.

Even if we hand fun pvp ideas over to ata on a silver platter they will still find a way to ruin it and make it an unskilled game of chance and not fun at all.

That's just my opinion though, I welcome them to prove me wrong.

7. L.