PVP Changes: Misc Rebalance, Matchmaking, and Peace Tags

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Well pimd was fun bye yall

2. All this sucks 

3. Fuck the misc, this is the first step of taking away pvp from us. Hell even KaW has parties and shit too. KaW is a traight pvp game. I bet they’re next to lose pvp.

4. They’re just TESTING an idea :)

This peace tag should be harder to get maybe...(buying it with EC(92), something like that) and maybe have a limit to how many you can use a month.
    If you want “protection” it has to cost you some extra money .
    It’s just an idea.

?

5. when u cant get cf’s from smaller players anymore 

6. I think the misc cap is a good idea. I’m looking forward to seeing how it affects my ability in PvP.

But the shield thing is ridiculous. I agree with the others that this needs to go bye bye. You’re basically creating a situation where people can just sit in shield all the time and taking away the ability to sf people or try to get them when they’re doing solos during promos. Please remove this?

7. Well I dont view these changes as favorable to most of your most dedicated players. Many of your players who have been in game a long time enjoy combat and stripping people.(of appropriate level)

8. This are only for players who gets farmed once in a awhile now and i hate it.

9. 

10. This ain't it chief

11. rt

12. Umm but does anyone have it yet? Curious 

13. ??Voice your disgust??

14. No more bullying others I see. I need more PVP tho!
    First, bye bye Pimd wars then, bringing hunts then, weird avis, a spinner, then gc followed by copies of old misc items and now this

Idk how to feel chief, still love y’all tho lol

15. Support the misc cap

The peace tag is lameee

16. RT

17. The good thing is that bullies can’t farm for mcs anymore ???? WTG ATA

18. Ok so if you don't like the peace tags then don't use them tbh.

I get that PvP is a big part of the game and that it's also an old part of it, but not everyone who plays wants to/are interested in joining the PvP community and that should be okay.

There's a big diversity in the players and this change, as I can see it, corrects some of the unfairness The Power Of The Misc has applied to the game. Those that don't want to engage in PvP now has a way to protect themselves from bullies.

That said, I don't see this killing the PvP function at all. The new misc value only forces those players to up their game bc now farming gets a little harder, and if the peace tags are "too much" then don't ducking use them as PvP friendly.

Sorry, all this whining just got me pissed. ATA are putting so much work and effort into developing this game further and even though they say this is just a trial period I see people get all hatefull in the comments and they don't deserve that.

Marigold likes this.
  19. No support, wtf