PVP Changes: Misc Rebalance, Matchmaking, and Peace Tags

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Strange honestly ily for the Ross gif  good one

2. If misc is maxed out
    Will they be able to get new Hunt stat items?

3. they spend more money than pvp'ers so..

4. You can still collect, it just won't count in pvp if you're capped

5. Legitimately players who've grinded hard for a long time are entirely nerfed. The "most players unaffected" are the inactive nubs that flood pub hourly

6. Yes, players can have items past their cap, it's just the stat bonus from those items wouldn't work on that accounts unless they raised their cap. Trading away those items would work like trading any other item, and anyone who received that item and was under the cap would have it working as normal.

7. What she said.

8. Like I’ve never had a forum post get me as heated as this one. And I’ve read a lot of mew forum posts

9. Well said. I was composing exactly this in my head when I got to this post.

10. So by also including misc within the hit ranges now everything within the game that influences Succes changes now also influences your hit range. That seems strange to me... so the average target I can hit always has 50% of Succes? That’s a bad deal. Then it wouldn’t even be worth it in money to hit any target compared to just hitting parties... and then from parties you also get misc and piggy banks. This system only works for people who are near the top and not for the smaller players who would like to participate in PvP as well.

I completely support the cap on misc to avoid bullying people with smaller accounts, however as stated above I do not believe it benefits the game to adjust hit ranges with it.

In addition I agree with everyone else that peace tags ruin everything about PvP. Big Strips would be impossible, keeping people pinned so they can’t party would be hard if not impossible as well. The average fairy will just be able to watch videos for tokens and just get 3 day peace tags...

PvP has already been a taboo within a big part of the community and by making these changes you’re only making it worse. By this rate it’s better to remove the PvP function altogether.

11. ^^

12. This. Absolutely ridiculous.

13. Actually they don't PvP burns dns fast.

14. Support

15. RT

16. WHY EVEN HAVE PVP THEN?

17. No support. Misc balancing is one thing. The peace tags or whatever are trash. This takes away the entire reason I play.

18. LOL mood