PVP Changes: Misc Rebalance, Matchmaking, and Peace Tags

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Apr 4, 2019.

1. How does all this interact with percentage bonuses from pets/avi/dorm ????[/quote]

These are separate and don't affect your cap (and don't count towards your cap)[/quote]

So.
    If my cap Is 1000 misc.

I happen to have 1000 misc in my showcase

My avi gives me 100% in bonuses

Then I have 2000 EFFECTIVE misc?

Is this right?[/quote]

what's the answer to this?[/quote]

Percentage stats do not interact with misc.

2. Then what’s the point of having tasks and getting reward items from hunts just to have them in your showcase to look at?? That’s dumb I play this game trying to get as much misc as possible and now there’s a cap that sucks.

3. Dw your 7 pages of misc aren’t anywhere near your personal misc cap

4. I was wondering how a 50mcs account with an rs that’s 80mcs is hitting a 9mcs account with a 9mcs rs this could be the only explanation I would think and if that’s true this test should already be over and you should restore things to the way they were

5. Maybe people who play for the pvp purposes should pvp with people who want to do that. The people who want to strictly party cant upgrade and etc if you snatch all their cash. Im ngl the prices are eh but i would buy the sheilds just so i wont have to worry about farmers randomly targeting me! I just want my cash to upgrade, Thats legit it. My stats are low so my cash income is low on parties. I have to save every dollar to get where i need to.

6. So in short, ATA are making it such, that people need to spend more real money on ecs and dns to make gains, over potentially free or traded misc. And to increase the possibility to loose the cash worked hard and paid for using ecs and dns. Where are the no additional non ecs options? Oh I forgot. Only interested in those with lots of spare cash, to waste even more. And make it harder for those small or non spenders.

7. ATA is a business, not a charity. More spenders, more resources to improve the game.

8. If kitten still plays, she just got clapped

9. Just a reminder that most scammers use low stat alts or are themselves nubs so like ... How are we gonna be able to farm their asses now? Just my two cents ?️

10. Hit their entire wall, accepted gifts, pupils, tutors, club, mother. Everyone attached

11. Joke's on you.

Now people will have to hire my tutors to make me stop hitting them.

You didn't punish people with small builds, you gave us more power. Thanks

12. Is there like simplified version of this post? ?

13. for the misc part, why cant we play thr gane how we want lmao. why do we have to pay attention to all the aspects. same with the pets why di we have to upgrade all of them? i feel like your on the verge of trying to get us to play a certain way. nevermind, scratch that still loving this game 

14. Great, I HATE PvP anyway! Want PvP? Go install Kingdoms at War. Honestly I think PIMD should be all about parties and NOT PvP. The irony is it's too similar to KaW, they just renamed everything.

15. IMO strip farming is the most evil thing anyone can do in this game and deserves a BIG punishment (like being strip farmed by everyone else). It's just unfair. And there's already a thing called wars (between clubs though) in this game.

So I totally agree with this ATA's experiment - let's finally get everyone to play fair.
    But no, it seems you PvP-ers WANT this game to be unfair. If you only find a game fun if you can take advantage of (read: misuse) your power, you're a scumbag and deserve this.

Well done ATA. Let's finally end unfair play ?

16. I don't know what's everyone's thoughts on this, but doesn't ATA already have a game that's all about PvP? (Hint: it actually has the word "war" in its very title.)

I honestly don't know why they even messed with PvP here. This is a game about building your dorm and parties, after all (PARTY in my DORM). PvP would just piss off anyone who's playing the game for that goal.

17. I don't know what's everyone's thoughts on this, but doesn't ATA already have a game that's all about PvP? (Hint: it actually has the word "war" in its very title.)

I honestly don't know why they even messed with PvP here. This is a game about building your dorm and parties, after all (PARTY in my DORM). PvP would just piss off anyone who's playing the game for that goal.

19. Have you considered the fact that maybe those players themselves are not playing fair?

The only thing peace tags will end is unfair play. Finally.

20. Woah, are you done crying now?