PVP Changes: Misc Rebalance, Matchmaking, and Peace Tags

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Your own personal cap is exponentially higher than your current misc amount, you’d need to be buying bulk misc pretty often to reach the cap quickly.

2. Well it doesnt show up on items n the door knob isnt in the shop

3. Oras na mag pahinga hahaha. Rip pimd life

4. I'm actually really relieved this is happening. I can't even explain on how frustrating that misc item boost has been for me and others around me. Thank you ata for improving this to make the game a bit more balanced 

5. English only in forums 

6. I support the misc cap.I think it's a very good idea... I DONOT support the peace shields. It's unfair to pvp'rs like myself bcuz u still are not giving us misc thru pvp'ing outside of pvp events...
    AND it's unfair to ppl who decide to ask for a cf bcuz we can no longer offer terms that are met by dropping stats or accepting misc(by not allowing them to drop stats u have forced terms to include accepting misc as cf)... by limiting cf terms ur extending the farming...
    Peace shields imo are unfair all the way around...

8. You can still get misc through cf with this new change tho ?that didn’t end especially with how high the misc cap is. I don’t see how that’s a problem

9. Why so many complaints about the cap?? Seriously, did you even reach ur max level? If not yet, do you expect to reach it any time soon? If not, what’s the issue?

And besides, if you already did.... you can still increase it... upgrade your dormies, get more tutors etc.... then you can continue “buying” more misc items... it’s not the end of the world...

This is actually good news.. especially with players using strong but baby alts to harass other players to get items. More like extortion actually, but virtual..

I’m not sure if I support the peace tags though... it would be a bummer if I can’t hit the farms while they party... but it will give me peace of mind while I sleep.. I’ll see how it goes for me during test..

10. Lmao I just got the 3 day peace pass from spinner, made it easy for passes to drop smh

11. Never heard of the misc cap but I guess we will have to see how the rebalance goes ? so far not too keen

12. This condition will bring this game to die...not interesting this game nowadays... hitting is a part of this game...this game running about 70 precent of farming..most of the players will leave this game soon.....I think me too..but I'm thinking

13. umm what? 

14. This just makes it impossible to catch up to those who already have misc... while “majority” of the players are reaching their misc cap, others already at their cap can just start spending on tutors instead of dorms to raise their misc stat cap.... peace will also completely destroy pvp for sfw players.... i really hope this isn’t permanent, ATA.

15. ? idk how I feel about this. Primarily been a fairy and I think the tags are stupid. Expect the hits it's part of the game. On the other hand spun 160 and got (1) 8 hrs peace tag so it's not a common drop. But honestly pvp has been a large part of this game I dont know why people complain about it so much. Yes its frustrating. Hide your cash and deal with it in my opinion.

16. Can you please let us rebalance our dorm? Given that all stats items are balanced.

17. Where do you get the door knob?

18. Agreed

19. I waw thinking sooner or later you'd introduce something to hide tutors, such as KaW's spell. I didn't expect peace tags.
    If peace tags don't work, consider a hiding tutors thing, since now stripping is more powerful.

20. Strange[/quote]

How does all this interact with percentage bonuses from pets/avi/dorm ????[/quote]

These are separate and don't affect your cap (and don't count towards your cap)[/quote]

So.
    If my cap Is 1000 misc.

I happen to have 1000 misc in my showcase

My avi gives me 100% in bonuses

Then I have 2000 EFFECTIVE misc?

Is this right?[/quote]

what's the answer to this?