PVP Changes: Misc Rebalance, Matchmaking, and Peace Tags

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Apr 4, 2019.

1. A peace tag? Let’s hope it’s a rare drop because I have a feeling people would abuse it.

2. So, what were you idiots thinking when we thought this thread and idea up?

3. Only those people are complaining lmao

and they don’t need to complain because it’s still a massive cap ??

not other people’s fault you buy the really stupid 5x 2m singles for 6b deals etc ??

4. They were thinking about how the little fail farming trash misc alts like you would be salty they can't use all the misc they bought ;)

5. Lol

6. I like the pass

7. I'm not sure if this has been said or not

The misc isn't 'capped'. Consider it more of a scaled capping kinda system. When you upgrade, have a stronger rs(or one who upgrades), and get tutors. Your misc cap then increases. The misc cap is quite massive and the average player won't hit there cap. The main reason for this change is so farmers weren't capped at 100mcs misc anymore but it's more fair so people can't abuse the strength of misc by dropping stats or stacking it up on little alts

8. I liked the peace thing

9. Idc about the peace thing

But the.misc is amazeballs, cant wait.for salty ppls forums yeet

10. I dont agreee with this at all

11. Lot of backlash ata

12. Can someone verify this

13. lol.. it didnt quote the whole thing

14. I'm really curious how this ends tbh. The pvp community has had many big out cries like this before which got us nowhere.
    This will just turn out to be the same case 

15. Glad I quit pimd at the right time. This is dumb 

16. Support. Hahaha. Make Pimd great again lmao

17. I don’t think this will go well. I have been playing for about little over a year and have lived most of the changes ata has done to better the game but this isn’t it.

18. Why make a cap when all the events that you make includes mcs items? Smh.

19. This idea is so stupid.