PVP Changes: Misc Rebalance, Matchmaking, and Peace Tags

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Apr 4, 2019.

1. These are separate and don't affect your cap (and don't count towards your cap)

Muschi likes this.
  2. I'm curious how the peace signs will affect the gameplay during PVP Hunts, especially if everyone has a 1-3 day shield during a 7-14day Hunt.

3. So.
    If my cap Is 1000 misc.

I happen to have 1000 misc in my showcase

My avi gives me 100% in bonuses

Then I have 2000 EFFECTIVE misc?

Is this right?

4. Ahhhh

@ them again Strange

5. This is a great question - the system has been built so that we can have peace ignored depending on your status in a PVP event. Depending on the nature of the PVP event, and whether you opted in, etc, your peace can be disabled. Of course that would be event-specific.

The same is true for if you're in a war - it will just act like you don't have peace shield at all

6. Opted in pvp hunt = no shield basically then

7. Some time in the last week of March, I joked that ATA was deleting PvP actions on April 1st.

I felt no guilt in triggering people then and I still don't.

However, I do agree that ATA didn't think this through. Tutir Strips will LOWER your max miscellaneous bonus making you harder to hit. The only other way a tutor strip affects the target is cutting their payouts for parties/PvP.

That said, I'm more surprised they didn't make Peace Signs a credit only purchase. I also think that making the signs come in 3 variants is stupid and makes them more of a hassle. 1 time length of 8, 12 or 24 hours was all we needed.

Lastly, and it's a big concern as I have a 95/95 avatar, how are avatar bonuses counted towards this given that they're percentages and not flat values?

8. Which rs stats am I multiplying. My rs's actual stats are the numbers under relationship in the profile breakdown

9. Actually, with peace shields disabling all outgoing and incoming attacks, I think it's perfectly fine to leave them as they are when it comes to PvP portions of events. Alternatively, only allow 8 hour peace shields during those events.

10. It does say relationship bonus so it should be in the profile breakdown

11. ATA needa make a whole new clarification thread almost

12. The outcry of those who went misc shopping ?

13. I see a lot of people that complained cat cafe would kill PIMD. The same people complained that obtaining the same plunder per hit on party would kill PIMD. These are features these same people utilize every day. This includes selling cats for misc. The game is still around. I too have my concerns how everything is going to turn out. I will wait and see just like the rest.

14. No support for this weak ass pussy ass shit. Mfs gonna be spamming that peace pass

15. ? a peace pass huh , I'mma be using that pass when i sleep ?

16. this is so dumb so after we hit the cap, any misc after that won’t count in overall? Because the cap is already maxed ? This just stupid

17. Yeah, you need to upgrade. ??‍♀️

19. So.. what exactly did you fix when people still 3x our size can hit us and we can’t defend anymore because you capped our damn misc and didn’t adjust the hit ranges.

20. I think this is an interesting change. As someone who doesn’t do the farming thing it’s nice to know if I am being farmed by some random I have the option to use a pass that will keep me safe while I’m asleep or at work and can’t take the necessary steps to put my cash in banks and unload in a party.

I’m curious to see how the misc plays out. I’ve had experiences where ppl with smaller stats than me can farm me and I can’t hit back due to them just having a crap ton of misc so I think it’s nice that the playing field will be leveled out.

But I am curious to see how it effects the economy with bento purchasing and making the misc I’m getting from hunts useful. If the cap raises with your other stats it should work out just fine and not even be noticeable.

An interesting change, can’t wait to see how it plays out tbh.