PVP Changes: Misc Rebalance, Matchmaking, and Peace Tags

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Apr 4, 2019.

1. I think Ata needs to adjust the computation.. its now very easy to max misc cap since avi's % value adds up to misc count.. ?

2. As someone who sells cats to boost his mcs, I wont be spending money on this game anymore. Good job.

3. Are the admins of this game in their adolescence or something? Some one came up with the idea and the game ends up having the features straight away. Okayy... Stereo typical middle school girls might fall for you for being rebellious, but we're not ones of them. 

4. ?Skeptical about peace tag atm but lets see.

5. ? SPEECHLESS, and ANGRY rn. GOOD JOB ATA! Not going to spend in this game bec of this

6. I mean pvp has been a part of the games since the beginning and it seems as though this is the first step to phasing out farming. I mean this will almost make completing full strips impossible. I mean I understand wanting to restrict bullying but this isn’t it fam.

7. Wtf then how farmers will farm????

8. I don't like this. Takes the fun out of sfw

9. Now everything is getting bored after thst update ?

10. Can't get behind the peace pass. Hope they don't drop from the spinner too often. Definitely behind the misc rebalance tho.

11. Lord knows how rare the passes are they wouldn't be too common to the point of abuse ata aint stupid they dont want to lose half their players -_-

12. You're still fun tho ️️

13. I mean... I do get farmers concern about the peace pass. I do. I know pvp has been part of the game since the beginning, it was basically the only thing you could do on PIMD when it was released. All farmers comment on how ATA takes the fun out of sfw, that pvp won’t be a thing anymore, etc. BUT - PIMD has become so much more than being just pvp based. Farmers think peace pass will take the fun away from PIMD, while so many party fairies think farmers (farmers who don’t just farm, but use it as bullying) takes the fun away from PIMD. ATA is trying to find a way to please someone, but here they failed.

Pvp and sfw isn’t gone from PIMD. Yes - it IS possible to use a peace pass, BUT they will be difficult to get from the spinner. How often do you get cats, kinis or even the April timer box on the spinner? Even so, many of the party fairies won’t even use the peace pass because they enjoyed the game as it was before it became (slightly) available. They just don’t dare to comment on it because the farmers will come running to them.

Farmers will still be able to enjoy the game, even if they think it’s the worlds end. It isn’t. But I get it, change is difficult. I’m not a fan of the update myself.

14. I SAW SOMEONE WROTE A COMMENT

"THEY DONT WANT TO LOSE THEIR HALF OF PLAYERS"

WELL ACTUALLY IF ITS KEEP GOING MORE PLAYERS WILL NOT SPEND MONEY FOR DNS AND CATS ANYMORE.
    THEY WILL LOSE THEIR INTEREST TO PLAY THIS GAME TOO.

COME ON!

THIS IDEA IS BLLSHT.

WRONG MOVE.

15. I understand whats ATA want in this game.
    Want to be fair.

But not the misc stuff and peace tags

Theres other way to make this game better.

16. Yes awesome! I can countinue my party fairy life.

17. This should have been your guys April fools joke tbh

18. If you think the majority of players will stop buying ec and other real currency deals you are just as crazy. Players will still be buying constantly, fairies and farmers both