UPDATE Put a stop to scamming.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 20, 2022.

1. I once dropped a cat for someone from my alt but the person invited both accounts so after they blocked me and my alt, they forgot to cancel the invite, I accepted the invite and finished the party with all my dns

SamiJamiJo and -iZombie_Wolf-666 like this.
  2. You can't hit a party if you are selling a cat.

3. This is where the issue is. They dont say the full story. If they didnt get paid then id say its fair enough. If they did it after getting paid then yehh they a fuckwit

4. Yeah and they DNed too šŸ˜‘

5. I didn't get payed and I clearly stated that the buyer blocked me and my alt after I dropped but forgot to cancel the invite

6. Why in heaven's name would a buyer block a dropper and their alt if it wasn't because they didn't pay?

7. You have go check club and member before you drop. Yes there r some scammers who don't pay for drop.

8. I donā€™t think itā€™s really fair to blame the dropper for being scammed itā€™s the persons fault who wanted the drop, itā€™s unfair to say look at the club members as well. Iā€™ve dropped for many of clubs with ā€˜new accountsā€™ and still been paid, you canā€™t judge a club based on their members

Muschi, EL-Dorado and Lumi like this.
  9. Exactly

10. Idk can be many reasons

11. FINALLY! Thanks so much

12. Okie dokie thanks

13. Hi šŸ‘‹ xxxxx

14. Hey what's up

15. Hey yā€™all so sick over and over I tried

16. Hey iā€™m new. nice to meet youšŸ¤­

migule2 likes this.