UPDATE Put a stop to scamming.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Thanks

gisean and renamed16461 like this.
  2. I'm thankful that you are doing something about the sugar mom scams, they get on all of my nerves and I can't seem to get rid of them

3. Yeah…no more scamming

4. Just give them your exes info 🌚

paris4838 and Bimb0 like this.
  5. Its illegal to dox people. But can see why you a ex if you gonna fuck people over like that

Muschi likes this.
  6. For reporting I think there should be a sugar button. For those annoying sugar Moma’s and dads

Kitten, Bimb0 and Epistemologia like this.
  7. Nahh thats still just spam bot shit tbh

8. Thank you for information. I will be careful

GoddessHailey likes this.
  9. You got a "sugar dad"? I got only "sugar moms" trying to scam. Maybe they think that people is more prone to fall for a woman than a man or something.

Lite likes this.
  10. I guess you should make drops tradable
    I've got scammed several times

11. Drops are insanely easy to get. You dont need to trade for them. Take it as a lesson to do your reasearch before spending money on things. You need to learn basic common sense for your own safety

12. Some countries, top ups are not allowed I've sold dogs/cats for bentos but they didn't paid, making it tradable would make it perfect

Noen, Mythology and Bimb0 like this.
  13. They are ec items not drops. Drops are the hunt items. But also thats not gonna happen coz people abuse the system at any chance they get. Dont drop without payment. Again. You need to learn basic common sense for your own safety

14. LMAO

15. I actually support making cats, dogs and kinis tradable. I know how to avoid being scammed but I support it anyway, it'd make it easier to trade for them.

Bimb0 likes this.
  16. Farmers would then make them a cf term for noobs who dont know they not allowed to ask for ec value things. Then its just gonna create more issues

17. Can't they technically ask them to drop for them as cf already anyway?

18. I mean I remember, before the not ec value items allowed as cf, my old club was in sfw and had to drop cats for cf.