[PROMO] 2x Cat Cafe

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by cclient_libraries.remote_exception RemoteException, Jun 3, 2016.

2. For reasons I've already explained :roll:

3. I bet you're the type to constantly complain but turn around and hit cc parties during the promo :lol:

4. I say, with all sincerity, I hope Grant gets herpes from a public toilet seat. You suck!

5. So it's started... still haven't got notification though

6. Your paragraphs were too big

7. Yesss i can freaking ug alittle 

8. You know what, just cuz ppl complain about their war screwed cuz promo or lack of pvp promo has nothingn to do with hitting cc during promo..
    You think ppl are stupid and they just not gonna take the oppourtunity to make some peanuts to ug? Our club just do party during promos,rest of year we pvp... we aren't basing our existence on cat party 24/7, 365 a year 

9. This isn't the first time cc promos have popped up during planned war. If people want to go and war, then they'll only miss about a day of the promo. You still have two days left to hit cat and earn money. If missing 24 hours of partying is that bad, then you're probably a party fairy :|

10. wars are on weekends...promos are on weekends...this is not new and not the end of the world

11. This is perfect, I desperately need money

12. sit back and listen to this guy, he has brains a body part many people here lack

13. I bet you're the type to constantly complain but turn around and hit cc parties during the promo :lol:

I bet I absolutely do not always complain. In fact I think this is the first thing I've complained about in a year. So. Hush. And yes I hit a cc, for reeeeeeasons I already explained.

14. personally, i would still war if i was told it isnt postponed after all - however, i can understand why some might want to drop out in order to make use of the doubled plunder instead (after all, it would mean 4 days' worth of money in just 2 days). warring when so many on roster want to drop out is not fun.

it's understandable why ata would prioritize cat cafe. it's a premium party, each cat cafe costs ec, it brings in money. 2x cat cafe benefits literally only people who actually do cat cafe, and an overwhelming majority of those people pay for those cats. but is it really necessary to have this promo be on the same weekend we get a respite from hunts, and on the same weekend many of us have cleared our schedules for a pvp event planned weeks prior? and to make us have to choose between getting 2x the value for our money/time/dn and going for the war?

not having pretty much any updates for those of us who like pvp is annoying but tolerable. but when players go out of their way to host an event, this kind of thing is a low blow and demonstrates that while the devs read forums, they don't really care much for the side that does not bring in money.

15. Plz stay out of my thoughts on things lol great minds think alike

16. Great!! Hopefully a few days break from hunts for now?

17. Hopefully you can pick a color we can see

18. Ur kidding me bc Cat Cafe is too slow parties by fast time and it's cheat