[PROMO] 2x Cat Cafe

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by cclient_libraries.remote_exception RemoteException, Jun 3, 2016.

1. You know what noob , since I been playing 5yrs players have complains bout this or that , that's how it is with forums, it's not like they haven't stopped giving you cat fairies your promos is it?

2. Sorry I guess you not a noob hamlet, but I couldn't edit it ^ :lol

3. The problem is people want stats to war, if that is what they choose to do with their game. To get stats you need money. To get money it's oppurtune to take advantage if these promos to be able to ug at the rate needed to stay caught up with everyone. It's not about having it all, it is simply asking to be fair to all players. At seems to only feed into the cc parties because that is where their revenue mainly lies. It's a business, I get that they want a paycheck. But when a group of players have had a war tourney planned, why schedule a 2x cc promo at the same time? Wouldn't they have made more money during a hunt because of people wanting the items that also come with b2b cc? It is just unfair. I don't care if I'm complaining. That's what forums is for really. I'm not being greedy by any sort of means. I'll still war if it goes on, just saying it seems a bit odd that ata didn't go for big money with a 2x during a hunt.

4. I think they would make more money with promo during weekend, during hunts people are at b2b cc. Then they go to hc when hunt is finished, throwing promo out after hunt brings them back to b2b just my opinion though

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. Valid point.

Still makes me mad tho lol

6. Plz stop feeding atas greed so we can have 2011 pimd back

7. Why are people complaining?

8. Eat a fat slice of chocolate cake, you'll feel better, trust me.

9. I opened a beer. I'll live.

10. LMAO that works too.

11. Cause they only make 2x pay for cc n no PvP its a 80% party game now when it was war before party's existed that's why n all the PvP ppl do is ask for an update we get ignored but they update party request right away

12. Yes dis lol

13. Where's the meme, Mario? 

14. Ty lil green dot.
    Please Mario, explain the timing of this....

15. Hell yeah!

16. If you don't like it then just don't do Cat cafe? I'm confused on why people are mad...

17. While it does inconvenience the war league, we all knew we weren't about to go 4 weeks with no promo. So I'm not too butthurt about it lol. Plus I'm a cat fairy ?