[PROMO] 2x Cat Cafe

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by cclient_libraries.remote_exception RemoteException, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Its starts now and all weekend long till monday 6th of june???

2. this is lovely and all but also a player-organized league was taking place and it was in forums weeks in advance :)) don't the devs check forums?

3. What happened to Grant? :|

4. Exactly, We need cutecake keys with more items 

5. Can I just keep quoting my post till grant shows up?

7. Jesus Christ, it's a 24hr war I assume? So you only miss 1/3 of promo , not like there isn't gonna be more promo in future :?

8. I believe they saw it the first time and they still won't care to reply lmfao...

9. Or more wars LOL

10. When are we gonna enjoy the PvP payout n how bout make both 2x pay

12. This is why we can't have nice things cause you all complain ?

13. Yes dis

14. Yeah seriously ..
    It's not like most pvp clubs gonna be making LCBC from 2x pvp anyhow , it would be nice if devs threw us a bone occasionally ...
    Rememer ATA you guys had the player appreciation and we had 2x pvp for brief time, so it's not like they don't have the code for it :?

15. Lol worth a shot

16. Mario my man, sooo when's the Pie hunt?

17. What the players decide to do is they're own problem, and honestly I don't even know why people complain, if you want to war just war and if you want to party you should do it also, there's no need to complain all the time just because we think we have the right to have it all. :6