Prom Avatar is out now!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Jul 5, 2014.

1. the ava doesnt show in my prof 

2. Did not get it :/

3. I got the same problem. Its says on the "news" that I got Prom Guy x1 Prom Girl x1 and other items but only the item showed up. Cant find them on avatar store. Pls help

4. You don't have enough prom tickets.

5. But why did it notified me after the event ends?

6.  It notified you of your previous rewards. (As mentioned in your first statement) The new avatar's name is "Prom Date" and therefore, you don't have enough Prom Tickets for it.

It would be available on the store this Monday, together with the Patriot Girl.

7. I know I will not get Prom Date but I should get the Prom Guy coz it appeared on my news 

8. i cant recieve my new prom avatar???

9. You were about 400 prom tickets away from this Avi Nite if I'm doing this right

10. Wow, we hunt so hard to get into top 3k. Now you're gonna put it in the shop? Wow, just wow.

11. And the goal in the first place was "Reach 3000 tickets = Prom Avatar" I did it but no avatar

12. Do you have the Rihanna and drake look a likes?

13. It said in the news that I got them (including other prom items) but when I looked at the avatar store, they werent there

14. You should have the premium Rihanna and avatars just wait pimd will be up tomorrow to fix and you should have gotten them long ago

15. I hope so..

16. Yeah you should have had the Rihanna and drake avatars a long time ago 

17. I dont know why.. I hope they fix it asap

18. pimd i thought u selected it with 30% strength @nd 30% intelligence

19. I don't have the new avatar 

20. You didn't have enough prom tickets it for it