Pride

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Long story short (ifu want the long story message me) i came out to my real dad before i came to live wit him he acepted it said it was cool and all at jazz but e people who had me at e time said i was sick in the head and that i had things wrong with me and at it was a lie of the devil and all that crap

2. Well I came out a womb, might be asexual, sometimes I like to touch myself when the woman is gone . So mhm I’m a heterosexual man

3. I came out as sexual by bringing a boy to my grandparents restaurant and introducing him as my boyfriend. Yeah, maybe it's lame, but I think everyone should have a "coming out" story. ? No one's preferences should be assumed.

4. Im pansexual, the first person I came out to was my brother. He’s very accepting and loving, but calls me ‘peter pan’ ever since ?. I came out to my mom afterwards, she didn’t believe me at all, but she said if I was she’d always be there for me regardless of who I like or who I’m with. I haven’t came out to my father yet, but my sister kind of said something about it but he didn’t think much about it. So, I’d say my family is pretty accepting about it. ?

5. My story is not my own. I am a cisgendered straightish woman (I don't think sleeping with a woman makes you bi) that has 2 kiddos.

This year my oldest kiddo came to me and said they were bi. I said ok, thank you for telling me. I asked if it was hard for them to tell me, and they said no, because they remembered me saying that boys could be with boys and girls could be with girls growing up (mind you, they are 14! Still growing up!) Just a month or so ago they came out as nonbinary with they/them pronouns, and life is normal. They forget to do chores, I take their phone away, and everything is good. They know they are accepted and my little queerling. They smile happily when I lavish gay praise (by calling them "Themily", my "gayby", my "bi-by" etc. I also stopped calling them baby girl and instead say "baby kitty")

6. Aw, that's amazing! Your child is so lucky that they have such a supportive parent!

7. Your mom is hacking awesome haha

8. Came out to my mother as bi/pan (I prefer pan though) about a couple months ago and she has been calling me selfish lol. My best friend which use to be my boyfriend talk a lot of the phone and she kinda knew about him and she has been swaying me to take preference over girls ever since lol. She also believes my sexuality is more of an infection than anything and I'm just amsued at her antics and stuoidity most of the time. I've tried educating her on everything and getting her more comfortable but she is a religious nut with a very closed mindset so I gave up a while ago. Almost done with school and my plan is to get the freak out of this horrible country I live in and see my friend one day. He's been a solid in my life for awhile now and has helped me figure out a lot about who I am in realising I am a mtf(male to female) trans and come out about being pan :D. Love you dude and I'm coming for that as.s one day boi

9. I knew when I was 12, but I didn't come out until I was 20ish! I kept that part of my life secret until I met a woman I genuinely wanted a relationship with. I rang my mother at 7am with the girl I'd been seeing in my bed, close to tears, and said "Mum, I took a girl home last night." She said "Well, I knew it would be you or your sister." I started crying, kind of out of relief but also disbelief. She laughed and told me to calm down, it was fine, we had plenty of gay family members and one of her kids surely had to be. I was sobbing and shouting "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" She just wouldn't stop laughing at me and I thought for sure she was deflecting or being rude but really, she was just laughing because I was being overly dramatic and she wanted me to HEAR her. I have a lot of feelings. :lol: Aaaanyway, I went over for lunch, elaborated on it, told her about my first experience when I was younger, and she goes "Honey, I know. Look at the boys you've dated. They're all quite feminine." To which I replied "I like pretty faces." We laughed. Ate lunch. And it was like any other day.

I felt confident enough to share it with everyone else after that, so posted a status on my socials which was really basic, just said something along the lines of "So I'm dating a girl. Yes. A girl. She's pretty cute..." Everyone was like duhhhh and I'm like k then. I was absolutely lucky in the fact my friends and family members were accepting. My dad calls me his "Dinky dyke lezbot daughter" affectionately as I roll my eyes, my daughter proudly shows off our family to her friends, my mum rang me for advice when she was questioning her own sexuality, my sister told me the minute she kissed another girl cause she was curious, my Nan is always asking me to bring my partner over for a cuppa tea, and my best friend still gets naked in front of me and asks me to wax her butthole with zero fox. :lol: I feel blessed. I also very much feel for those who haven't had such a positive experience.

I am ALWAYS here as an open mind and listening ear, for anyone who needs it. Sending love and positive vibes to all. ?

10. Happy pride month. ?

I didn’t have a chance to come out to my mom before she passed, but she knew. The comments she made. Specifying that it’s okay if I liked females. I’ve only been with males while being around my dad ( I had to move in with him when my mom passed, besides that didn’t spend much time with him) so I didn’t feel the need to come out to him yet, but my step mom knows bc I needed advice on this love triangle. ??‍♀️ besides, that I don’t really care to tell anyone else. I don’t even have a proper label for myself seeing as it doesn’t matter to me.

11. Thanks. I can't fathom hating my own child for being on the rainbow spectrum. If anyone needs a surrogate mama, hit me up. I will fan girl your triumphs, mourn your losses and tell you to eat your greens.