Pride Avi Suggestion

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by XxNaunixX, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Hello!
    So, I’ve had a good thought or idea to use for when Pride day comes around.

When making the pairing avis, usually male and female; which is okay. But what if, there was a gay couple, lesbian couple and straight couples? Gives people who are rs opportunity to be couple with their right gender instead of being the same avi.

just a thought I would bring to the table ☺️

2. Mix & matching exists

Rizky and Muschi like this.
  3. You don't have to use avis from the same set in your RS....... You can have the same gender if you want already. You can have the same exact avi if you want. No one is forcing you otherwise...?

4. I know this. But there hasn’t been pairing in a hunt that was specific to gay and lesbian couples.

that’s all I’m meaning ☺️

WhoTfIsWesday and Rizky like this.
  5. or maybe ones like the december couple avis but instead of a straight couple, lesbian and gay ones (i think it’s the december ones)

Rizky and XxNaunixX like this.
  6. You do know that the avi sets aren't automatically straight and aren't necessarily a couple though, right? There's only been two avis that have explicitly been straight, and there are been multiple that have been explicitly listed as LGBT for the yearly Pride Month avis.

Maddi_Matsu, Rizky, Carrie and 2 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. yeah, those ones

9. I would like matching male-male and female-female avatars. I think the reason ata doesn't do it is so each time we complete a tier with avatars, both ppl who want a male or female avatar will have something to wear that they might like. For an event like this they would either have to have 4 avatars (a match of male male and female female) drop for the tier or they'd have to risk annoying some peeps. Which they do anyway, so support 🤷‍♀️

Rizky likes this.
  10. Well it could just be a monthly thing again instead of a story tier reward

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  11. Yes!! That’s what I’m meaning! Some people want matching avis as a set instead of mix and matching 👏🏼

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  12. What about story pass rewards? I'm sure the story would be amazing to read. Plus that way people that don't want to read the same sex romance won't get bothered.

Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  13. And here I was excited to shove the gay in ppls faces

Rizky, Chulo17 and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. It’s okay I bet there will still be straight idiots that buy it & then complain

Rizky, Chulo17 and WhoTfIsWesday like this.