Presenting: Zodiac Avatars! Which One Are You?

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 20, 2018.

1. I am going to get it just because I'm a Leo but man why did you guys drop the ball on making a beautiful lioness. She looks like a curly haired hippy. I'm not impressed but I do appreciate the others though they are not my sign. And why would you make the cancer male and Leo male almost the same. Leo's are supposed to be the leader of the Zodiac signs. Great work on making the appropriate constellations except this minor issue. Still I look forward too getting as many of these avatars as I can.

2. ATA Iam so happy for this hunt avi's.  I'm so not gonna regret I ever suggest tht. 

3. Will the activators be available after this hunt ends? ?

4. In this case, your shards would combine with the M activator first. I would suggest selling your Activators back to the Store in order to prevent this! :) You can then buy the one you want to combine with when you have enough Shards.

Yep! They'll be available forever (well maybe not forever, but like, the foreseeable future? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

5. This is me 100%

6. Stat percent of these zodiac ava?

7. TAURUS & CAPRICORN!!! ?

8. Why does the male Taurus look like Loki

9. I’m frothing so hard over this

10. They did Gemini avis so dirty. They might as well use them for Mardi Gras

11. 50/50

12. So cool I like it but I can't have one 

13. Are you able to get shards from parties or nah?

14. No.

15. I’m Capricorn and do not see my birthstone (Topaz) and yes, I just googled to see any changes.

What are these new birthstones? Like... why does it now have 4 and none of them are Topaz? What happened? Why does it go by month now, too? I’m legitimately confused.

16. Is there anyway you can resize the Virgo Female Avi. She's a bit smaller compared to others :(

17. Slightly disappointed that scorpio, especially female, was depicted so darkly like skulls really? Other than that they're all amazing.

18. im sagittarius but avis is so ugly tbh :(

19. The avas are hot asf