Presenting: Zodiac Avatars! Which One Are You?

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 20, 2018.

1. SELL ME VIRGO AND CAPRICORN SHARDS FOR BENTOS. THANK YOU.

2. Will the activators be in the store for a year or so?

3. Are the shard activators leaving for good?

4. Will we still be able to get the Avis when the event ends and we have shards? Some of us have boxes we haven’t opened yet and just want to know if we’ll still be able to get them.

5. WOW! I LOVE PISCES MALE! that's what I am using rn

6. I heared a rumor around that the activators will only be available till end of bf hunt? Is this true?? Pls clarify.

7. I like asked ATA 3x already regarding the shards and activators being permanent and they affirmed?saying that it it permanent and we shouldn’t worry about that ?still it’s better to ask yourselves

8. Why aren't the combining anymore I have a combine shard and 800 shards on my alt and the won't combine sent them over as it turned 3 pm us Eastern?

9. Submit a ticket because it should

10. What’s the stats on the Capricorn male avi?

11. I got shards from this hunt box but I'm confused because activator isn't in store anymore. I'm just trying to figure out how this works. I already have an extra activator I bought yesterday, so I'm good there. I'm just trying to figure out what to do if I want more than one extra activator. Are the shards staying forever? How will we combine them now that activator isn't in store?

12. shard activators are now in the “MISC” section at the store if anyone is wondering

13. How many days this Zodiac avatar event should be available????

14. forever and ever and ever and ever and ever with a side of ever.

15. Is there any chance that we can change our avi from Male to Female or vice versa?

16. I accidentally got male ava instead of female 

17. The males are kinda lame sorry to say

18. My RS had first accidentally female and male activators but he sell the female one .. so he just had the male activator.. BUT after he collected 800 Aries shards he got a female avi, how is that possible? ? please help :(

19. Send a help ticket