Presenting: Zodiac Avatars! Which One Are You?

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 20, 2018.

1. So cool!I Have the aquarius avi so far ?

2. Of course Aquarius is the prettiest female avi. It's my moms zodiac. I love it. Thank you ATA ♡

3. I think I was the one to get Aries Avi first than everyone in pimd ?

4. Soooo if anyone is feelin generous. I’m a Sagittarius and my birthday is December 2nd  I would totally appreciate any unwanted shards for the Sagittarius ? LOVE YOU GUYS. Also peep my wall for cheap furniture YEET 

5. Am impressed

6. taurus rep ?

7. So from what I've gathered, this is a permanent (until the foreseeable future) addition to PIMD, yeah? If so, why is there a countdown on the activators? Will I be able to buy the activators after this event?

8. If we have shard boxes and a shard activator in our showcase will they disappear?

9. Jk this was answered already

10. ATA, please leave activators at shop after the hunt, think about people who will collect shards after the hunt!

11. Yeah itd make no sense to collect the shards and not keep the activators

12. Gemini looks like the redo of Easter avi

13. I don't think so. ??‍♀️ There are some more that could be Asian as well but are more ambiguous. Like female Gemini, could be South or Southeast Asian.

14. The female Sagatarious has a backwards arm 

15. Somebody needs to introduce the Leo girl to a comb

16. Yes if you don't keep the activators in shop after this hunt the shard's will be useless since your only allowed to have 1 of each activators so this means the shard's will be useless unless you bump the limit of activators up.

17. I actually think she looks amazing

18. They are keeping the activators just a sale on the shard boxes i bet the ec price goes up