NEW FEATURE Presenting the New and Improved PIMD Shop!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Also just seen that ATA have responded to some others thoughts, so thank you for listening to peoples feedback 💗

eileen and Sansa like this.
  2. Hlo who are u

3. I dislike the "trending tab" because there is nowhere else to buy the items.

They aren't trending. There is no algorithm. Give us a place to find temporary items, story items, etc.

Have a page just for redeeming trophies.

Allow us to filter out items costing ecs.

I haven't liked the layout of the store for about 2 years merely because when I actually want to go in there, I don't know where to look for the relevant items. I just go to "trending" and they're there but nowhere else.

Pots are fine but instead of having 3 separate, confusing scroll bars, can we just have a page for them?

Actually that's what I like the least, the scroll bar. I scroll in every single one looking for something interesting because you can't just glance. Nothing is interesting, and I leave having wasted far more time than was necessary.

Terrible UI. Very inefficient and I'm happy to declare it.

Rectifying that should have been the only update but it sounds like these fairies have flash glitches they want fixed.

Maybe patch out flashes for them with more stringent dn limits? Thx.

4. I just want to add that I did buy the deal and the sale remind is still on my screen. It leads me to Molly's Corner typical offers now, however. I wish even going for the sale made it go away! Just adding more to feedback 🤭

5. Yeah buddy 🥳🥳

6. Is anyone else having a problem where you buy avatar coins and do not receive them?

7. it won’t let me open the free extra credits tap joy offerwall thing

8. I had the same problem and sent in a help ticket. They are working on an update to fix it ❤️

Muschi likes this.
  9. Oh, this definitely looks like an improvement thus far!

10. Yeah it does but what do you mean :)

11. I’m curious how the monthly avatar at the normal price is considered a “Special” offer. 🤔😅

Alicia likes this.
  12. special because it’s new!

13. But why just the two middle tier avi if it’s just a, hey look at the monthly avatars? Idk I guess I was excited to see what they would do with this feature, because they made it seem like they were going to be doing “deals.” Oh well. Love the monthly Avis, so I wish there was an actual sale on them is all. 😕

14. We only have a few new offers for now and will gradually introduce new ones with time. So for the most part its going to be mollys old deals until we put out more :)

ThePhoenix2HisSloth and Muschi like this.
  15. Appreciate the feedback. Thats something we'll take a look at for sure as this feature will be getting more attention in future!

DaniDaniBoBani, Lizos and Muschi like this.
  16. These will still show up as popups occasionally, and to link to them if you close it, you go to the normal shop and it is in the carousel at the top!

Brenley5 and Muschi like this.
  17. Unfortunately I'm unable to manually scroll through the carousel at the top, actually. Whenever I try to swipe to the next banner, it always takes me over to Molly's Deals. Is there anyway to make it more accessible?

18. I hope they don't remove that for the newbies it helped me starting out playing a ton

Alicia and p_sexy like this.
  19. thank you ATA for the custom and individually shop for each of us 🥰😍 loving the $2 lite box just for me 🤩