POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. I appreciate the response and advice. Thanks

Muschi likes this.
  2. I believe the minimum drops from a regular hunt box should be 200, the lite boxes are 50. If you’re only getting 50 from regular boxes I’d mention it in a ticket because it may be an issue on their end

Muschi likes this.
  3. I naught the $6.99 doctor note and it changed my card $22 why does it do that

4. Currency conversion. If you got it from the website. If you got it from the game then send a help ticket coz its ment to show prices in your local currency. Unless you have a vpn on and faking being somewhere else then that could be it as well

5. It’s posted I’m my currency. Idk how to send help ticket

6. Again, did you purchase from in the app or from the website?

To send a help ticket, press the home icon in the upper left, then the gear icon, then "Help." Then scroll down and select "Chat with us."

7. Did you also check your receipt that got emailed to you? To make sure you didnt miss tap the wrong one?

They wont refund a miss tap

Muschi likes this.
  8. At the lower tiers in dorm it is adviced to skip the even tiers cause the uneven have a better ratio. It's this right for the higher tiers, too? I tried to calculate but to me it seems to have a worse stats to money rate from tier to tier at around t10.
    So wouldn't it make more sense to go for full t10 and then t11?

9. Ive gone t10 purely coz my brain went. Fuck that shit. On the jump in price from t9 to t11. Even now it still takes me like 2-3 months to get enough for 1 ug with t10

10. Why isn't there a new story pass
    And what's the reward for the insistentgram likes

Joshua3005 likes this.
  11. The insistentgram likes expired at hunt changeover. They were able to be redeemed in Molly's Deals for ECs.

12. Story passes arnt constant like standard hunts. A new 1 will come when its ready

Muschi likes this.
  13. Alright!

14. Thank you!

Muschi likes this.
  15. I just want to know if anyone experiencing the same pimd error as me since yesterday.. This issue persists and its nothing new pimd never had much of this problem. I have been playing this game almost for 11 years or more I have lost accounts I couldn't retrieve back. I have sent tickets multiple times in regards to this app multi-million dollar greedy corporations and Ata still having resolved anything in regards to make changes that people suggested over the years . Like many have expressed to them abt what they're experiencing disregarding us ..Atp unable to play or do barely anything with the constant pimd isn't responding close out or wait 🤚 at first I thought it was error on my end I did all the etc .. same error coming from Ata Bug ongoing server They are fully responsible for fixing this error this app is becoming garbage 🗑

Kefo likes this.
  16. I’ve never had an issue with the game not responding, are you playing on mobile or using a clone app? If not then it seems that it is an issue on your part, usual troubleshooting for issues like this on Android involve clearing cache, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, check phone storage and for available updates

Muschi likes this.
  17. Uninstall and reinstall the game.
    Clear game cache.
    Restart your phone.
    Make sure you arnt using a emulator or pirated version of the game.
    Check your internet connection is stable.

If you have done all this and still having issues then send a help ticket

Muschi likes this.
  18. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING PIMD FOR MORE THEN 11 YEARS LOST 2 ACCOUNTS THANKS ATA NOT HELPING ME RETRIEVE THEM BACK. Secondly I had done all the etc this has nothing to do on my end my wifi good plus sent tickets to them . I just wanted to know if anyone else for that matter has been experiencing this issue simply common sense ❤️🤷🏾‍♀️

19. Sound like broken robots repeating Wow I didn't know how to use a smartphone.. like people don't have a brain. Let's refrain from that I am like many people civilians using smartphone devices Clearly Been playing this game nearly decade just because people like you haven't experienced it other people like me have 😒 This a Ata pimd problem not mines .. clone devices on t- mobile devices I logged into my account on different devices that is not mine still same Pimd error you mean tell me that after I did all etc 🤷🏾‍♀️ apparently no one wants to admit to take full responsibility to the glitches this game been lagging or common sense this game barely has

20. I am not ata. Alot of people dont know about them things and its a quick way to check if the issue is on your end.

But also calm the fuck down. Maybe some time off the game will do you some good.

If you going off this much over 1 basic bug you would never be able to handle the broken shit on my game that ive had to deal with for over 5yrs now.

Shit happens.
    This is just a game.
    No need to get so worked up over a game