POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. I like the daily login idea.
    However tapjoy makes it pretty easy for me to get free ecs, so no complaints there. I do know it is different depending on region though.

Muschi likes this.
  2. Really bb I didn't know about the region thing. My region sucks then because you gotta pay to finish them any way

3. There is many ways

4. For the wakehollow event, if you complete it, as in reach the end of the requirements. Do you still get the snakes / cubs / goats dropping from parties? Or do they stop?

Like can I sell my snakes after I complete it?

Lite likes this.
  5. Sir there are not many ways at all.frist of all how the hell a company with 3 games under there belt doesn't have a task a quest something to give there players free ec. Not even as a free gift. Yall actually think 1 lte box with 50 drops is a gift

6. Open yall eyes.

7. No. Once you finish the story pass you no longer get drops for it.

But yes you can sell drops if you want to. Heaps of people are

8. Be happy theres a ability to get them for free at all. They could very easily make it paid only access. Bt theres a entire section in the shop. Story passes give ec sometimes. You get ec randomly from jobs. You can get them from the spinner. So yes there is many ways. Just coz it takes a little bit of time to do it doesnt mean its not there.

Spend your time or spend your money. Or stop complaining and go with neither.

Fuck people are getting pathetic these days expecting everything for free and zero effort

Muschi likes this.
  9. Should add a multi open function so we can open a bunch of boxes at once

bisssshie and Bunni_B like this.
  10. We have no control of game mechanics. We are just players

11. Bring old pimd back like, super pro parties 🥳

12. Can Milky Way marble shards still be combined to get avatars and how much is one sold for?

13. Yes, they can still be combined and they cost 1 bento for all 800 shards.

14. Thanks, how much does 10 go for?

15. A chibi.

16. QUESTION: The Xmas items in Molly’s Corner we’re currently getting(12 Days of Xmas), is there a list of what we’ve received so far??

17. This is what we have so far 👇
    (I can't rmb if this is the exact order but I think it's right)
    1st - Partridge on a Christmas Tree (Plant)
    2nd - Prepped Pantry (Bottom Shelf)
    3rd - Ship Shape Turtle Art (Abv Plant)
    4th - Antique Parlor Armchair (Chair)
    5th - A Charmed Life's Treasure (Mid Shelf)

Muschi and Bunni_B like this.
  18. Sad i missed bottom shelf. At least it wasnt a big item i missed (hopefully 😂😂 )

19. Tysm💕

20. Hello! I'm new to the game, but I have a question. Why do my pet capsules don't give me a new pet?
    I'm stuck at level 9 on Lovebird, because I have no grapes. Pet capsules only give me bird food.
    Is this a game glitch or how can I fix it?