POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Look on the spotlight leaderboard?

Muschi likes this.
  2. How do you increase hire value

3. How do you increase hire value

4. Your pupil will have to bump you or you’ll have to ask some to hire you to get it up

5. You nailed it bro🔥🤣

EL-Dorado likes this.
  6. Bought a club I’m looking for someone to change the name wall me offers please.

7. Our club prez went AWOL 4 months ago. Can my V. P. swap places but not kick him in case he comes back?

8. Club has to vote unamisly (fuck words) on a new pres and send a help ticket with screenshot proof of the votes then ata will make the voted person pres

9. how do some people still have the bat emojis on their name? or any other emojis (monkeys, hearts etc)

10. OK thanks

11. When you buy in bulk or have extras sitting in your gifts 🌹

12. They bort a fuck ton when it was out so their timer hasnt run out on them all yet

Lumi and BloodyKisses like this.
  13. How do we use the pets in the capsules we have them in? That’s currently in our inventory

14. You can't use them as pets like the one shown in main profile. They're like collection with stats. 🤗

15. They are stats not pets

16. Want to know who actually won the Soak up the spotlight the 4k + points didn't appear

17. THREE hunts in a row now where the female box avis are intel rather than strength. That’s pretty lopsided. (I could have used a stronger word.)

support!

18. You can look on the leaderboard of it to see who is where

BellaSwan likes this.
  19. You can equip one pet at a time on your main profile. Go to your pets section and tap the pet you want to equip and select the option. You can upgrade pets and your current equipped one will give you a stats boost like your stat items, RS bonus, tutor bonus, etc give you

20. Hi! so i’ve been messing about with my accounts, and have been linking/unlinking to log out the device..however i’ve got onto an account that i have clearly never used but now the unlinking button is disabled..how can i get out this account😩 i didn’t actually realise i had this account now. help need my main and alt back!