POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Yes but its old as fuck. A current one is being made but its probly still a couple years away from being finished

2. Demanding of PIMD/MOD crate items as CF is legal?

3. Yes

4. Steep price but tecnicly yehh coz theres no ec value

EL-Dorado likes this.
  5. My entire showcase just disappeared and I have no idea why to do, does anyone know what happened???

6. Reload your game. Its just a visual glitch

7. If you don't pay the cf in sfw does that make you a runner?

8. In case you are in a club under SFW and you join another club without paying cf. You r a runner. Once happened to me too .
    But, i didn't pay the cf i just ignored the farmers, after some month they loose intrest in me and they moved on someone eles.

9. Well I got kicked from the club because he told them I was in sfw. How would that make me a runner? But he also told me he was doing it for sport so it doesn't seem like it would have been from a past club.

10. Any body have any idea about ouija board( 499).

11. I think ive seen it once ever

12. Real story is i brought it feom some1 for 3b20c. An d people offering me 50b for just the 499. OMG. So I'm trying to get more information about its whole dorm.

And i also want to know about the history of of some COSTLY dorms.

13. Yehh its worth way more then 3b thats like recycle price 499 and probly on the cheap end of that as well

14. There was some contest going on "neil and his friend dorm contest" something like that. Even ATA likes his concept.
    Just a request if that guys and his tem make a thread that shows each and evey drom from last 11years of pimd i hope it will help some players and some of us may buy some expensive and rare dorm .
    Just want to se a dorm update thread like that. Like iresela update stories. Something like that.

15. Ik people were in the process of doing that. But idk if they have kept going ahead with it. Theres ALOT of furni sets to sort. There is a old one but its a few years out of date now

16. What might be the price of tarots rn?

17. Avatars, how do you get the female ones. In boxes and all. Every time I am lucky enough to get an avatar which is almost never. It's always male. Or is it always random?

18. Ye
    Yes its random.

19. Shard avis buy the female activator.
    Store buy the female one.
    Hunt avi boxes if you dont get it in the 1st one you will get it in the 2nd one.
    Leaderboard place in the position the avi you want shows in
    Everything else is random chance

20. 10:1c