POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. 'Before the official launch' means its not been released yet and you gotta wait to see

2. From where I can have the box needed to open them with colored keys?

3. Buy from other players. Pritty sure they sell for 1b each but dont trust that 100%. Look around a bit as well.
    Or try your luck with buddy boxes.

They are called a painter box

4. Yes I had 2 in my inventory and tbh I don't know from I got them 😂
    Ty for info

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  5. Nahh yehh sweet as. Theres so much shit in them so i do t blame you

6. (Sorry if this has been asked before.)

What are stat items for? I understand that it doesn’t contribute to a user’s total combined stats. Can stat items help one acquire more money every time they hit the party? Is it only for PvP? What does it do for the user?

7. Yes it helps you get more money from parties. Its also good for pvp situations coz it makes you stronger in both defense and attack.

Other then that they just cool to collect

ravennn8 likes this.
  8. Thank you so much! No one would answer my question in Campus chat so I tried here haha. I should use Forums more. 🌝

9. Both have their moments but ye forums is good for alot of shit

10. Are any clubs getting any cat or kini drops from these BF EC parties?

11. They are a very rare random drop from parties. Theres a chance to get them from any party

12. ᴄᴀɴ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʟɪɴᴋ ᴛᴏ sᴜɢᴀʀ ᴍᴏᴍᴍᴀ sᴄᴀᴍ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴍᴅ ʙʏ ᴄʜᴀᴏs.

13. What’s a good price to sell instant Jupiter for?

14. 80:1b seems like the price rn

15. Hi I just got back from inactive and I don't know what to put in my dorm what tier should I replace t8 with?

16. Tier 9. Even tiers are a waste of time. But in saying that ive gone from 9 to 10 coz dont wanna do the jump from 9 to 11

17. So t9 is better? Or should I do the same?

18. Do tier 9. The 1st 1t takes a while to save up. Unless you feel like spending a few years saving up 6t to jump straight to tier 11

AmaraMaroni likes this.
  19. Even in sesh and bf promo, it's taking me a while to save up to t11, so I also vote for t9.

20. IS THERE A THREAD HERE AT FORUM WHERE I CAN SEE COMPLETE DORM SETS??

Grim likes this.