POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Do they combine automatically?

2. Yeps they do. U can stash them on several alts if you don't want them to combine

3. Yes. All items in the game that can be combined that are not shard avis will auto combine

4. I can't find Parties of the Day topic in other PIMD discussion. Could you please tell me where it is ?

Yorisa likes this.
  5. It's been gone for hours actually 😢 not sure what happened to the thread. I suppose someone will step up to create a new thread if it doesn't appear by C/O 🙁

Rose_Princess likes this.
  6. It's now back, thank you for your answer. I heard it was a mod sending it by accident in graveyard.

7. Anyone else having an issue where party jockeys can’t update the Club Announcement? I think I’m posting in the right spot,

8. You are not a jocky you are a bouncer. Bouncers cant change ca

9. Hm are fern frog ୧⌓̈⃝୨

10. I know I’m not a jockey lmao. One of MY jockeys is having this issue and I hit the forums to see if anyone else is having an issue.

11. Do u mean the spinner item? 3:1c-5:1c since they aren't new (1:1c/2:1c if it's the first couple of days after it's released)

Haven't heard of anyone else w that issue (or maybe I don't know enough ppl 😂). Perhaps ur jockey should raise a help ticket to enquire?

12. Then they need to send a help ticket

13. No response is needed but why is it so damn hard finding a rs 😭😭

14. Does anyone else not have the tap joy surveys available? It’s been gone for like 2 days for me. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem 🤘

15. Its location based

16. No I understand that. US Canada..What I’m saying is it’s not even a option. Like they took it away or pulled it off the tap joy wall. I would do surveys everyday and now it’s not a option.

17. Idk. Maybe options availability change over time. Try send tapjoy a ticket n ask

18. Thank you. I will let them know.

19. Basic troubleshooting is
    1. Fully close out of the game then reload
    2. Clear cache
    3. Restart phone
    4. Uninstall and then reinstall the game
    5. Send help ticket
    Thats the general order to try it in.

But also can maybe try taking them off jocky then putting them back on it as well.

20. How exactly do you go about reporting a club for unsolicited messages about negativity of those people in that club causing the person in inflict bodily harm to themself