POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Have found misc stats help with parties. You do also need tutors for max plunder. Which gives you the most cash possible out of parties. I dont know if its been tested how much other stat things effect parties coz as you complete parties you get stat items anyway.

StrongDreamer likes this.
  2. How to tuts help your max plunder?

3. Re write that i cant understand what you trying to say

4. Thank you so much for the help. I think I get it now dorm stuff tends to help the most with combined. Tutors and misc can be helpful with parties to get more money.

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  5. Hi can someone help me or tell me more about the rename rules my name got stolen and when i got back it was name to Elle8449 but it was originally Elle ... and now account is a bit weird

6. If you do not access your account in any way (logging in, searching the name) for 6 months then the name becomes available for others to use. Im pritty sure its 6 months. So the only way to get it back is check the account ever so often and wait for them to be inactive. Or you can talk to them and ask nicely if you can have the name back. But dont be a asshole about it coz they did nothing wrong. If they say no then you just have to deal with it and think of another name you like

7. Picking out a desk for my Dorm

My dorm is almost complete, all I need is a desk and a 499. I want to find a desk first, one that goes with my dorm. Any suggestions for which desk I should choose?

8. Could possibly look at the geode desk. If it has 1. Cant remember. You have a few geode things in there so might tie in good

9. Update: found a desk but if anyone has a better one that goes with my dorm, I am open to trade

10. Can someone help and explain the soak up the spotlight event. What is the spotlight? Where do I find it. What I need to do for the event etc. Thank you 😊

11. Its a pvp event. You have to land a hit on the person at #1 on the leaderboard of the event to get the spotlight. Then others will take it from you to do the same. If you want to win you need to keep hitting the people that come up at #1 and have the spotlight when the event ends

Estella99 likes this.
  12. Aight aight aight... So I've read all the post I found about Soak up the spotlight. Yet none really explained what action you need to perform. Is it Eavedrop or fight ? Should you prank to get the other one exhausted first ? 🤯 Thank you ❤️

13. Its pvp. You pick the appropriate action needed depending on your stat build and their stat build. Look at the pvp guides to learn how to pvp

Estella99 likes this.
  14. Is there anything we can do with hunt avatar leftovers aka the phantom hatch?

15. The phantom hatchets avis can still be formed so you can buy/sell them. Other event exclusive shards that are only available for purchase in shop within a limited time period will pretty much be useless.

16. Sell them to other players or give them away. Or keep them for showcase.

17. What does IHF means?

18. In-house farming. Essentially means hitting other players in the same club.

19. What are the actual price for a tut to have depending on their stat yk?
    And how exactly do we have our door mates? Like in odd numbers and who exactly to put on left side and right side?
    Not sure if I’m making sense, since I’m so sleepy and it’s late🤣but If someone understood, please help out x0

20. It varies but it's usually 1T for every 3-4mcs/ 1b for every 3-4kcs or so. Make them OP if you wanna keep them (tho there r ppl that still hire OP tuts, ideky)

By "how exactly do u have ur dormmates", do u mean which tier or how many to hire? 🤔 Tiers wise, we skip the even tiers cos there isn't much of a stat increase from an odd tier. It's recommended to go T1-T4-T7-T9 etc. If you're asking about how many, I'd say 30-32 dormmates is enough when you're low stats cos the cost of opening a new dorm would be more than the cost of ur dormmate and that's not worth it 😅

Which dormmates u put on the left/right doesn't matter, ur stats is made up of a percentage of the total accumulated stat of ur dormmates.

Hope this helps ❤

X-Nova-X_BA_X likes this.