POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. 50 for primary colors
    25 of each for secondary colors

2. HI i been ViP for a While i have 3 days left. Since yesterday everytime i watch adds, the Prize been showing me 0 Prize token. Anyone kniw why? I been closing apps force stop nothing seem to return to normal.

3. Is your game up to date? Ata released a new update for spinner ect where they said you will get 0 tokens now unless you have the app up to date. If your game is up to date then send a help ticket

4. Tysm it got resolved!

5. Hi I’m Native American full blooded Cherokee Indian and was wondering if there could ever be a Native American hunt and include the Native American flags to celebrate our culture and beliefs

6. Native American Festival? Y’all have been hunted enough by this “country”.

Could we have, for next year, a 4th of July style where it didn’t just look like the American flag just vomited on Everything?

7. Ata is canadian not american tho. But i agree with the 2nd part tbh

8. I’m 21 and I’m permanently disabled from speaking for saying I’m “under 17” but I haven’t said that anywhere in any chat

9. The mods can only see what you say in messages. So you did say it. Even if it was a joke it still counts.

You can try send a help ticket but dont expect much

10. How much should I sell my +1 for a 1050ec BBB for??

11. I normally see them selling for 25-30 bentos whe i do see them posted around

12. how many chibi do you typically have to give a dropper during a Dog Star party 👀

13. 2c coz its more expensive

DariaMorgendorffer likes this.
  14. If you are joining from outside the club 2c.
    Otherwise 0. Gifting dropper is more of a thank you thing but optional. Only lower clubs seem to try make it compulsory to gift dropper now

DariaMorgendorffer likes this.
  15. What's The Price On Indigo Knot?

16. how much are red keys going for ? 👀

17. Is it possible to get the spotlight? I try so often and never seem to be able to get it.

18. Nope lol no actually it is possible but u gotta be 200+mcs 💀 or least close to 100 as ATA made that xc geared toward those older/higher stat players who kept crying about wanting pvp n war aspects brought back in game 🌚🌚🌚

19. We had one in 2020 before bf it was cool the avis/items was commemorative of that culture I believe ATA even had some Indians do the actual artwork but that's just one hunt so yes would be nice to see it again tbh long as it not a noticably recycled version of that hunt ofc

20. Not sure what the " " is for lol it is a country plus a lot of ppl who aren't from America play this game too n ATA isn't an American based company lol besides 4th July is about the American flag vomiting on everything it's literally about red white n blue, Americanized festivities n traditions it's kind of an over the top celebration lol that's like saying can we have a valentine hunt that isn't about romance 🥴 maybe communicate more clearly on what u wanna see cuz devs don't pay mind to such vague statement/ideas they have a specificity kink