POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. 🤡💥 DON'T SCAM US ☠️
    50 ec gift - 2b
    100 ec gift - 4b
    but why is 22 invites(110ec) 6b? not 5b?
    🤡💥 DON'T SCAM US ☠️

2. Probly coz the gift just gives stats. The last invite party give ALOT of drops and cash. And people have to go out of their way to leave their club to come drop for you. If you dont like it then spend the ec and buy the invites yourself

3. How to obtain hunt avis (ones not in boxes, leaderboard or regular) there's always 4 sets but I don't know how you get the one set 😭

4. The last set are from side stories aka the ones you complete from the phone icon.

5. To add on to what Luce said, the last set of avi u mentioned is only obtainable upon completion of the 3rd and/or 4th side story (and they're unlocked when u complete the side stories before it; 1st--1.5k, 2nd--2.1k, 3rd--3k, 4th--3.3k)
    New side stories are released every 3days or so. U can also check the stories tiers and rewards thread for main/side story rewards

Luce likes this.
  6. Complete potd or premium parties. Can also get them from ppotd but you cant hit them yet

7. Was wondering why the morning quick deal is always $5 unless you buy the small one first? Rotate the $30 and the $99 dollar deals. I would buy the bigger deals

8. When is PIMD going to work on making good looking male avatars.
    Tbh for the past events most of all* male avatars have a feminine touch.
    (*Correct me if I'm wrong)
    Most female avatars are gorgeous and looks like queens 😍
    What about male avatars ? They all looks like lame and weak.
    Stop making such weak male avatars.
    Atleast make decent male avatars for special events where we have to spend money for avatars. (Combining 400, 600, 800 collectables items)

9. How much does deer skulls go for nowadays?👁

10. The artists cant draw masculine males i guess. But also ata doesnt look here. You can tell them this in a help ticket and they might start looking into fixing it

11. Can someone explain "steal the spotlight?"

12. Pvp. Land hit on person at #1. Expect to be hit from people taking it from you. Person with the most points by time up wins

13. where can i find those new newbie avatars

14. Make a new account. Snapshots might come for you to be able to collect but dont seem to be any yet

Nishi likes this.
  15. How y’all add a token count in pub before y’all allow us to search gifts, so it’s easier to send things smh

16. We are just players we dont have control of the coding of the game

17. Hi! A old friend of mine crossed my mind today and he changed his username right before I stopped playing. I don’t know how to find him He used to use the name Geordiestu but he changed it to something kind Stu-Geordie-d or something Similar. Can any one help find him? May his on your friend list.

18. Ik.. was talking to ata but @ is to labor intensive

19. Ata doesnt look here. Either way its a suggestion they are well aware of as its constantly mentioned. Id say they are probly working on it already

20. How many key orbs do I need to make a key