POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Send a help ticket. Thats the only way you can get your account back. Explain the situation then answer the security questions that they ask you. Be prepared to wait 1 day or so for a response as they are normally slammed with help tickets.

Also once you have passed that and regained access to your account, you can ask ata to change the linked email to a new email address that you do have access to.

Muschi likes this.
  2. Thank you!!

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  3. How often does the pink xc avatar shop change?

4. Once a month pritty sure

5. 🤔 no the pink one not the monthly one, its been the same for a few months

6. U mean the daily xc ones? It has been there since last sept, hasn't been changed since 😅 There isn't an official notice, but ATA removed the timer on the avis, so they're permanently in store unless stated otherwise

Muschi likes this.
  7. Thank you!

8. Whats the other 3 items needed for the full combo item?
    Horse head, Keytar...whats the others

9. They're for different combis. This should be the list iirc 👇

Summer festival bro:
    cracked aphone
    coyote hood
    porta potty
    horse mask
    festival boots

Pop star:
    catsuit
    electric guitar
    keytar
    leather jacket
    studded shades

10. That makes it worse 😂 are these the 1mcs stats people be talking about or is that different again

11. Nah, these have no stats. You can get them from partying 😂😂 And there's a limit of one for the combined item.

I think the 1mcs you're referring to is the Statuette of Percival? That's different. It's a random drop from PPOTD this hunt

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  12. Sweet ty. I guess i can trade my 20 heads for the other shit then 😂

13. how many times can you switch accounts on one device before ata stops you from doing so? like i know that you can have alts on one device but how many times can you switch between two accounts before ata stops you?

14. Its a pop up thats just never been adjusted. You can do it unlimited times. Ive done it at least 1000 times

Muschi, Campus and Julcyfruit like this.
  15. How can I submit an IT ticket of sorts? My quest to open 3 box crates is stuck on 2 of 3 when I’ve been opening plenty so far, but the counter won’t move and I can’t go forward in the story.

16. Tap help instead of forums

Muschi likes this.
  17. How much does 1mcs go for ?

18. What does Merc in a club mean?

19. Temporary member. So perm means you plan on staying in the club. Merc means you plan on leaving again soon. Club admins generally ask this so they know where they stand with each member. Mercs will be the 1st to get kicked if they are not online and the club needs more space

Muschi likes this.
  20. Does an ihs get payed in bentos or parties?