POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. 20c

--Bella--B-- likes this.
  2. What does the dark blue feather does when combine ? The crib notes? Etc.?

3. Tagged you in the thread

4. For the upcoming Rate your Room design, what is Marco’s room exactly. Is it just a boy’s room or is it something else?

5. Marco is actually a character in pimd

6. Can I get unsilenced I typed in the wrong room

7. Aww 🥲

8. Look at ur ign... you really ask that? 🤣🤣

9. How often an when do collectathons come up?

10. Could you tag me too please 💖

11. Which thread are you looking for ?

12. No. Deal with it

13. H
    Hailey got you sorted

--Bella--B-- likes this.
  14. What does the dark blue feather does when combine ? The crib notes? Etc.? The one with this info please 💖 thank you!! 💖

GoddessHailey likes this.
  15. Ah okay . Yes I was able to tag you on the thread which is a guide and you must look at the first page to see the information.
    These are bb items from the buddy boxes

--Bella--B-- likes this.
  16. When and how often will the collectathon show up?

17. Its random. No one knows apart from the bot sorta. Can kinda make a pattern i guess if you make records of when its on and how long its gone when it is gone. But yehh. Give it 1 week or so

18. Whats a fair price for bb items. Both standard and bulk buy

19. Hi can Ata moderator pls help me I can't open my acc cuz I can't verify my Gmail I forgot my password and now I cant open my acc I know my Ata ID but I cant verify it plssss help me:((( hays I accidentally reset my phone and my data wiped out all of it esp my Gmail 😭😭😭😭😭

20. Hi can Ata moderator pls help me I can't open my acc cuz I can't verify my Gmail I forgot my password and now I cant open my acc I know my Ata ID but I cant verify it plssss help me:((( hays I accidentally reset my phone and my data wiped out all of it esp my Gmail :(