POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. These seem about right for us campus to

Dhiwatah and Campus like this.
  2. Why is it I've opened 200 of this hunt boxes and didn't get an avi??

3. Bad luck. Someone can get lucky and get the avi they want on the 1st box. Or can open 500 boxes and still not get any avi at all

4. This has been mentioned before, and this thread is for questions about pimd not game suggestions. Please refrain from tagging the devs in your suggestion, if you went to pass your idea on to them you can send it through a help ticket

Muschi, MayaTheHopeful and Campus like this.
  5. The old avis have awful stats that wouldn’t do any good. Only visually, though I agree it’d be nice to have them I don’t see logical reason for them anymore

6. Dude here who regularly shows off the OG avis is right

7. They could always boost stats on them

8. Who do I contact about three dogs being dropped for a dog party instead if 2

9. Send a help ticket. Reload your game 1st it could just be a visual glitch

Muschi likes this.
  10. Send a help ticket. Reload your game 1st it could just be a visual glitch

11. How do I sell stuff like Shrads, Chibis etc.?

12. Trading. But i suggest you dont until you learn the game a bit more otherwise you are very likely to get scammed

Muschi and Sarah27492 like this.
  13. I guess I know it a bit but I can't trade cash with someone..

14. Usually trades are done with chibis, bentos or sometimes stat items

Muschi and Sarah27492 like this.
  15. Is monthly shop gonna give ECS characters so us without the other things can buy them??

16. Think of it like chibis are coins and bentos are notes

Muschi, Sarah27492 and Campus like this.
  17. I have a question about Session, I just want some clear explanation through sesh rules. Every rules you know, ‘cause I haven't tried yet and I'm planning to, so if anyone have time to tell me everything. I appreciated. Thank you so much!

18. If you're talking about sessions at ec clubs, then it depends on the club. They're usually on club wall but here's a rundown of the usual rules:

1. you may join with bentos/cats/dogs/invites or pay in-house seller (may depend on the club) for a limited amount of parties. party count varies per club but you'll find this info on club wall. just make sure u line up upon entry, if u don't drop within a certain amount of time they can and have the right to kick you.

2. no using doctors notes. no upgrade glitch.
    what's the ug glitch? if you open a new dorm and your bar is empty, you get the ug glitch which is basically a free dn. you can still ug however you like but once you get the glitch just don't hit party. clubs will kick if u use dns, others warn u first. you can use dns during flashes/donos.

3. no vehicles unless flash/donos. vehicles aka limo and yatch (jets too but why would u even waste that).

4. missed your drop? consequences vary among clubs. they usually warn, remove some parties, put you on the end of the line up, and/or kick.
    you lined up but it's getting late for you or cant drop around that time? you can ask to be put on sleepy ca, but they may have a time limit for how long u can be there.
    dropped out of turn? you just gave a dono. pay attention to the club announcement. some can be forgiving when you're new tho. if you're on line up, you may drop during backup. if you're not on line up, you can only drop when it's open.
    how do i know if it's on backup or open? you can drop when no one drops within a certain amount of time. usually an admin calls but it's also on club wall, i.e. BACKUP/BU @ :55:00, OPEN @ :50:00.
    some require you to call before dropping, just speak up on club chat if you're dropping on bu/open so no one else "steals" the drop.

5. no refunds for missed parties, you can look for a club w break if you want.
    can i pause (aka freeze) my parties? most clubs don't, unless you perm and they're a part of perm perks.

7. inform admin/s of ign change. they need ur ign to keep track of your parties.

8. do not delete your merc pass (most recent one). some don't let you back in without an mp. if you didn't get an mp or it's not updated, ask for one.

9. respect the admins. they can't be on the game 24/7. they aren't responsible for missed parties. they aren't responsible for how fast parties go. be patient and communicate. (but you can also ask around for decent ec clubs).
    respect the members. keep your drama in your pms, or talk to an admin if necessary.

tldr: just read club walls.

i think that's it, someone will prob add/correct if i messed up.

Meap, Muschi, OFFLINE and 5 others like this.
  19. The easy way to know how you can upgrade is. Putting in new dorm mates into a empty room will do the upgrade glitch. So that is not ok to do. But you can exchange existing dorm mates as this does not do the upgrade glitch.

Also dont do the regen date but you stupid if you spend that much ec just to regen anyway

Muschi and Luce like this.