POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. How do you get someone permanently silenced when they are bullying you and harassing you on here?

2. Block them.

3. Report them. But it wont be q perm silence. The best you can do is block them

4. I have blocked this person but somehow they are still hitting me and now it's gotten to that point where they are getting other people to do the same and posting in my wall.

kms128 likes this.
  5. Unfortunately, PVP is part of the game, and a person cannot be silenced for hitting you. This is called farming. Even though you've blocked them, they can still hit you but cannot contact you in any way. Best available options is to block the person to prevent further contact of any means, and wait out the hits by hiding your cash/ using peace tags/ hiring another farmer to hit them. If said person creates another account for the purpose of harassing you or uses any means outside TOU to continue to harass, you can put in a help ticket via the wheel in the upper left hand corner and inform the developers of the situation and go from there. Best of luck to you lovely and I'm sorry to hear your struggles 💙🥺

6. Thats not harassment its part of the game. Good time to start learning about pvp qnd how to defend yourself against hits

Muschi likes this.
  7. I have played this game ages ago and wanna try to connect to my old account (hope i get the login details right...) but can't find where i can log in and out.

8. Why don't we ever get the avis on the timer box?

9. I've been playing this for more then a year and I noticed we never get the avis on the timer boxes why is that? Isn't enough the amount of money we spend on this?

10. People do get them. Its luck based

Muschi likes this.
  11. Best bet is send a help ticket. If you didnt link it to a email then you cant get back onto it without atas help.
    If you did link it then link this account to a different email if you wanna come back to it. Then
    1. Tap cog in top left
    2. Tap account settings
    3. Tap device linking
    4. Tap disconnect
    It will tell you theres limited times in the pop up but there isnt ive done it a fuck ton of times. It just hasnt been updated.

Then it will take you to the front screen. Above the avatar heads tap login then put in the email and password for your account

Campus, Muschi and Iriesa like this.
  12. Thanks. I don't care about the other one. Just had to choose something when the game opened.
    Were able to recover the old account and now i have to look around. It was so long ago. Don't remember half of the game.

Thanks for your help

13. This game is completely different compared to a couple years ago. Welcome back

Muschi likes this.
  14. Would it be a good suggestion to have the ability to gift 🎁 peace tags to help people in need where there are players that a caught up in wrong crowd and have been in a farmed situation and are defenseless?

15. No. Its a better suggestion to teach them how to defend themself. If they want a peace tag they will get 1.

Muschi likes this.
  16. This question is about any a specific event on here. Since Mardi Gras is coming up, will there be any special event for it? :)

17. I got the offer with the Calendar that brings a box daily. But where can i collect it now?

18. You will get it every reset in the rewards thingy

Muschi likes this.
  19. So i won't get one at the first day?
    And how will I get 11 in 6 days when it's one a day?

20. The peace tags requires purchasing using EC’s if they don’t have the money or EC’s to use how else will they buy?