POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Bruh i wish I was lazy. Coz then i might not hurt myself so much 😂😅

2. I dont see how not giving a link is considered as lazy tho. It wasn't needed to explain what OP asked, it just serves as additional info, and Dino already succintly answered all of OP's questions in one post. I see no fault in that

bean_ie and Muschi like this.
  3. [​IMG]

bean_ie and -BlackShadow- like this.
  4. He still a lazy.

5. When buying furniture from another player, how do you send money in the trade?

6. You can only buy items in exchange of bentos or chibis or stat items depending on the deal.
    Once up on a time players buy sell items for dvp but now as bento and chibis became game currency players only use them.

bean_ie likes this.
  7. And don't try to do real money related deals it will bann your acc permanently.

8. Oh, I see. I assumed 1b meant $1 billion or 1c meant a credit. In that case, how do you collect bentos and chibis?

9. 40 chibis combined to form a bento. You can get chibis from lucky spin.

Players also sell items mics or furniture to get bentos and chibis

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  10. Great! Thanks so much for the help

11. Its ok . You can wall or msg me if you need anything eles☺️

12. Think of it like bentos are notes and chibis are coins. They are the trading currency in the game.

You get them from the spinner or by selling stuff to other players. You can also buy bentos for chibis from other players for 37-38 chibis each. Wirks out cheaper as it takes 40 chibis to combine into a bento

MayaTheHopeful, Joy and -BlackShadow- like this.
  13. Does anyone know when the autumn xc token will stop being given out? The avatars used to be timed but I can't see a timer any more and I don't think they'll just keep releasing them?

14. According to the original daily xc thread, the autumn xc will only be available till Nov 25th. So depending on ur tz, it'll end in 15days or so

Muschi likes this.
  15. Heck I'm glad I asked thanks!

16. Wait, but the two monthly Avis are being timed till the end on November, does that mean you can only attain the tokens till 15 days from now, but you can spend them till then?

17. See,,,[​IMG]
    This avi is available. You can buy it for fall/doll fx coin (i don't remember the name of that coin , fk)

Its will expire after 20 days as stated (Sale ends)

Now,,,,
    [​IMG]

This is just 1 avi from from 4 all avis whic can be purchased with that fx or fc coin ( i don't have to read that wht the fk of the name of that coin)

But you can see ATA didn't stated any expiry date. So i guesss you can buy it later.. I'm guessing it tooo that ata will bring That fx or fc coin(blue coin) XC again so you can collect more coins next time and buy one of those cute avi or all avis.

Trollers wall or pm me for spicy convo . No need to show yo unsuccessfull life tragedy here. Hahhahahahah .

Yeah i can smell something is burning....
    Turn around.
    Turn around
    Turn around

Oh smoke is coming from yo butttttttttt hole🌝
    Fk.

18. [​IMG]

Why is this game so broken.

19. Aha makes sense cool beans thank you so much!

-BlackShadow- likes this.
  20. Hi love, the max you can use is 4! You can only extend the party by an hour! 🥺❤️

bean_ie likes this.