POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Yeah I believe u regen at 2 speakers a day for anyone who has earned the 90 day active award. Also u should be able to purchase them by going to store and it'll be the last item all the way at the bottom. 1 speaker = 1 extra credit.

2. Bump

drg10 likes this.
  3. How do you use stuff you bought from the store in battle.. For ex: chips and blackmail photos?

4. To use stuff from the store, if its an attack item you have to attack the person the right way to use it. Say it's an inteligence offense item, you have to dance off somebody to use it. The same for fights with strength items.

For defense items they get used every time you get attacked. So if you have a str defense item, then when you get hit one will be used. Again, same for dance offs, but with inteligence items.

5. Thx royale

drg10 likes this.
  6. Bump

drg10 likes this.
  7. B
    U
    M
    P

drg10 likes this.
  8. Can u explain in a dumb down slow way how the tut v battle bonus works. I have a thread I started on it got 1 answer and it confused me more. I hire 10 tuts with Mac bonus of 40k each why do I only get 100k bonus Each hit. why do I nit get 400k?

9. The tutor bonus per attack depends on how much money you get per attack and how much money you have in tutors.

10. You must hit someone who is normally too strong for you with pots etc. To get your full tutor bonus. When you hit regular opponents of the same strength or weaker you won't receive the full tutor bonus possible ( to dumb it down)

11. I LIKE BUMPING

12. You can't read that!

13. How do you raise your stats?

14. Come on devs sticky this already

drg10 likes this.
  15. What exactly are mercs Ic it all the time on campus chat.

16. They are helpers in war usually with higher stats ( usually called when a side cheats or in a non friendly real war)

drg10 likes this.
  17. BUMP

drg10 likes this.