POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Some people heavily involved with the black market. I can share a screenshot I took earlier today

[​IMG]

Your curiosity is understandable and I would have shared and been enthusiastic as well 3-4 years ago however these days it is somewhat naïve.
    When lil___-42isAnswerToLife___-lil collected 1000 tempura bentos after over a year of naming himself the bento King and finally ascended to the throne... that was impressive.

But I remember around that time screenshots surfacing of people with 3000 bentos, who had never said a word, no bragging, not actively collecting in campus, nobody talking about them... Silent and not noteworthy... We could tell something was rotten and that this game was not as magical as it should have been.

Today, I'm sure there is someone with over 10k bentos sitting on their account but you will not hear them bringing any attention to it whatsoever because they probably came from the black market. You will find nobody congratulating them or asking them what their goal is, asking how long it took them to get the bentos, or anything else.

I know how hard it is to sell items and have even 200 bentos floating... Unless the person is trading rare 999's and top-10 items... That is a lot to have sitting around!!!

If you see people with the better part of 300 or more, they are probably cheating and liable for having their accounts banned. It is not respectable, it is not cool, it is not anything but a shame, an indicator that should raise your suspicion about whether they will be banned.

btslover, Nara_Myra and Muschi like this.
  2. Has there been a challenge for a lot of people getting parties to drop timer boxes? I think I went 8 to 10 parties without a timer box being dropped.

I tried all kinds of varieties of stimuli to get timer boxes to drop. Cash attacks, non cash, both, minimum hits, using DNs…. Is there a certain thing to do or?

3. Some hunts i have a issue some i dont. Just keep hitting m dont waste dn on standard parties tho save them for premiums or promos

4. In Molly’s deals there is a deal that exists where you can buy a stat item (such as shortcake the bunny). Does anyone remember if there was any before the Life in Ruins hunt or is that when it was introduced? Also, was there one for the 4th of July hunt?

5. Why is my plunder different every party? I have been looking at the cash payouts for each action on cat cafes and every time the payout for eat and peace sign change by a couple million. Between parties I’m not upgrading or hiring more or less tuts, so I am confused.

6. Probably club members using amps. There may be a difference but cat cafe will only have two plunders and you might notice it switching between them.

Muschi and iTangerine like this.
  7. Is it beneficial to level your furni beyond level 10. like is there a significant difference when hitting parties or fighting someone?

8. The only time the stats of your furniture become worth their cost is after level 10...
    1-10 is worthless.

Better to have showcase items for stats...

At some point, the % bonus you get from level 10+ furniture might be better than showcase items but not all the factors that determine that cross-over point are known.

But I would say that, probably, for most players, levelling furni that far won't be worth the cost.

9. Why is a bbb still worth or was ever worth 25b? When theres a 99% chance that the value of what you get from it is gonna be no more then 3b

10. if a club has all their GP spots purchased but members wanna buy, how many bentos do they normally sell for?

11. so assuming u want to permanently sell it to a member, ig 4b? that's usually the price when ure looking for sumn who has ecs to buy a gp for ur club. but in case i misunderstood u n u actually wanted to rent them out to members, a prem club usually rents them out for 1b a week so ig u could do that too. the limit to gps is 15 so u cant buy more than that.

Daisy likes this.
  12. its just like gambling, u dk if ure gonna win big or nah. no risk, no reward. but im pretty sure bbb +1's now r just 20b cause the bbb stuff rn currently sucks, unless its a plus one to a pretty well-known host cause ik those r expensive

13. Massive fuckn gamble lol but iight

14. Whats the best time to purchase the VIP Lounge?
    I if i buy it any time will i get those rewards just after purchasing it or i shoud wait till changeover.? Im confused 😰

15. The rewards will become available at the time of purchase. If you bought it at 5pm then your next rewards will become available at 5pm the next day and 5pm the day after that and so on. Changeover is unrelated.

16. How do I delete my account without deleting game so I can make a new one??

renamed15611 likes this.
  17. You cant. The ability to do that got taken down years ago. Just tap cog in top left go to account then device linking then disconnect. Then you will be taken to the login/main screen where you can start again

18. When you click on a furni item in your room, hold down on your furni item. It will give you the option to upgrade or to recycle 💗 Hope this helps!

19. why i never get chibis or spinners item from spinner?i always get money,dns or gold fish,can someone help me?thank you

20. Its just your luck. Nothing can be done with it . You r lucky if u get dns lol. I never get dns from spin. Always cash and other items like pet capsules, peps etc.
    Just keep spinning one day you will get cats and dogs.