POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Why do pep bento way cheaper than normal chibi bento? I rarely get pep on spinner tho..

2. Because people don't see them as being the same. There were people about 2 or maybe even 3 years ago who refused to accept pep bentos in trade, pointing out a) that a pep set isn't actually called a bento but a case, and that b) it has a different art style to the other bentos. They said it was ugly which is very mean, and its value dropped quite a bit compared to the other bentos... and it has never fully recovered. Once its value was different and players started refusing them, that skepticism or fear or whatever spread.

It is possible that there are also enough bentos between the red and orange sets and that introducing peps at the same value would drop the value of bentos too much for people to want that... Especially for people with hundreds of thousands of launch and tempura sets which were "expensive" to get.

And then on the other hand somr players collected many pep bentos which were relatively cheap, and so the players with the launch and tempura want to keep their assets high and refuse to trade for peps.

Whatever the real or mythological reasons for the difference in value, fixing things and putting pep cases back up with their brother musketeers will take a lot of investment, a lot of attention on them, and a lot of education but not many players have the time.

I've seen some warriors investing in pep bentos and chibis, buying up the cheapest ones and selling for a bit more to try and increase their value... But many more players or some players with lots of resources need to get involved in that cause.

Nara_Myra likes this.
  3. How do can I get champagne box ? :)

4. Champagne boxes, also known as VIP boxes, are earnt by spending extra credits to subscribe to the VIP lounge.

5. What is a kini?

6. Pizza bikini. It is an item (costing 39ecs) that needs to be consumed in order to start the premium party 'Pizza Pop Art'.

Muschi and Yellowness like this.
  7. Why people buying mix 3mcs and single 3mcs stat with the same price? Isn't the rarity also set the price? Like back then when 2mcs single was 1b and 2.5mcs mix was 1b.

8. Shit is all kinds of fuckd up now tbh

9. Not everyone buys and sells the same items for the same price.
    Why is who charging what?
    Ask them, directly.
    The only answer I can give you is that things change, and recently story rewards have gone down in value considerably.

In Asian campus, you can see people actively trying to sell 2mcs MSR for 24-26c each.

In the meantime, some old rares have almost doubled in value.

Market is doing what it does.

I must also say that what prices were in the past is no indicator of where they should go. You need to look at the underlying factors for its price being that in the first place and how those might have been altered in order to predict and understand changes in value.

It's complicated but the short answer is that there are too many items and people want them less as a result.

Muschi likes this.
  10. *irl money ;)

Blinking likes this.
  11. Why pub and campus is freezed.? Its been 15minutes I can't se new msgs in pub and campus.

12. Reload your game. If that dont work then restart your phone. Devices need a reboot every so often and starts to bug out if hasnt had 1 for a while

13. Wait are you meaning the preview thing? Mine is frozen to 😯 just noticed. Send a help ticket its probly a small bug

14. I think most people have this bug. It's probably server-side. I know that the ability to show things as they update in real time is kinda advanced and definitely requires more coding and stuff than when users have to refresh the page themselves.

Devs might be overhauling things, or they broke it by accident.

15. i have the bug too, both campus and pub are frozen including the preview at the bottom (ive already reloaded) hope they fix it soon :oops:

16. Sent ticket.✌️

Muschi and DinosAreTheOldestCars like this.

17. same. i also observed a bug w/ the inbox. the red dot notif icon comes up but when i go to check my inbox there's no new msg/s.

the
    red dot w/ a no. remains even after repeatedly marking all msgs as 'read'

noticed these glitches since the other night after i updated the game.

has anyone else experienced this?

Choochiiiiii likes this.

18. sent a ticket about this

19. mine is occasionally like this, but my main problem is that my notifications are always delayed, both for msgs and parties and every time i try to reload, it empties my notifications and the club chat, and it restarts the pub and campus chat so then ill have to reload again a couple times before i can see the club chat again. ill wait until the next update to see if this gets fixed

20. [​IMG]
    I guess ATA updating some features so its going like this. Waiting for announcements. ✌️🥳