POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Which one?

2. Black and gold, 2017

3. I would say about 2 to 3 per chibi.

4. Is there any exact estimations of CS requirements for each Invite party?

5. How long is 1 day in pimd time coz its been over 1 day in real time and im still silensed 😶

6. If I buy VIP and miss a day of logging on, is that days rewards box just gone forever?

7. Yes.

8. Does max plunder count for pvp as well? Or only parties

9. PvP and parties.

WitherStorm likes this.
  10. What are BBBS????

11. BBBs? Buddy box bombs -- when a bunch of people gather in a club and buy the $100 USD Extra Credits or Doctor's Note pack from the Shop, so that everyone gets a bunch of buddy boxes in their Rewards.

-_Hope_- likes this.
  12. ATA BAN my acc cause im experiencing this situation 😂

13. i tried to contact ATA becuz im experiencing this situation too but ATA only says that i did something bad and banned my acc 🙃

14. i didn't do anything thats against for terms of uses but ATA still banned me🙃

15. Ata duznt ban for no reason. You did something wrong and just dont want to admit it

16. Can we please do a Riverdale Themed hunt? I could just imagine having the dorm furniture be based off on pops from Riverdale. That would be so cool!

17. We arnt ata. But post in the hunt suggestion thread coz ata looks at that for ideas

-_Hope_- likes this.
  18. How do I drop tea party invites?

19. Anyone know what makes more money per unload:

Bottom right action, bottom left action, top left action?

And, out of the two left actions, which makes more per unload as we can't see the earnings until party's finished?

🐻🐻🐻 Thank you, if you know! 💕

20. Bottom right (such as swipe) and top left (such as sigh)

Sigh and other top left bars allow you to hit the party more times so probably gives more money

Goldilocks likes this.