POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. The special upgrade items can be found in Pet Supply boxes, which can be obtained when leveling a pet to level 5, 10, 15, 20, etc.

To get the special items for a certain pet group (dogs for example), you'll need to get supply boxes from other pet groups except dogs. If you're trying to get items for cats, then level up other pets except cats, and so on.

Here are links for the threads that could help you
    : Link for Pet Guide and Link for Pet Supply Crates

Muschi likes this.
  2. Why you complaining about feee stuff

Ghastly and Muschi like this.
  3. I'm complainin about the amount of time to wait for free stuff. If I wait 8hrs I should get rewards that reflect not the same thing I could get from an instant open lite box.

4. You don't have to do anything in those 8 hours. Stop waiting for it. Your attention isn't warranted. It will open without you stressing.

5. Takes 10 seconds to tap to start a box going. Then you can go do other stuff. Sitting watching it wont make it go faster

Sansa and Muschi like this.
  6. Who said anything about watchin it count down? I'm just sayin anywhere from 50-150 of a hunt item is the same as an instant open lite box and I personally feel like there should be more reward for wait that amount of time.

7. you’re way too entitled for free stuff lmfao 💀 all you have to do is wait. patience is a virtue.

Muschi likes this.
  8. I understand the logic behind your thought process. I just think that what most people are trying to say is that timer boxes are just another free option to get more drops or items. So expecting it to be automatic is kind of just asking for extra free stuff for no particular reason.

Wanting free stuff is cool! Expecting free things is another story 🙂

Muschi, Infamous and Ghastly like this.
  9. Not a question, but a suggestion: Does ATA intend to allow members to trade or gift ava boxes. It would be a huge plus for PIMD. 😉

that_gurl8 likes this.
  10. No

Muschi likes this.
  11. If you dont like it dont open them or use ec to insta open them. Problem solved. Stip complaining about FREE stuff. Ata didnt have to add timer boxes. They could very easy have it party drops ONLY and buy all furni with ec. Timer boxes existing at all is a reward. Stop expecting everything for nothing

12. Lite boxes you have to actually do something for an you could also view them as requiring 12 hours to open. Since u only get 2 in a 24-hr cycle but timer boxes you can get 3 of in 24hrs

So they drop generously in comparison to lite boxes.

Ghastly, Sansa and Muschi like this.
  13. Ok @Kefo what u say makes sense in the way of hourly presentation. @DinosAreTheOldestCars at no point did I say I wanted somethin for nothin, my only question is y the timers dont yield more for waitin. Becuz it's kinda unfulfillin to wait 8 or more hrs just to get the same amount of somethin I could get from a different box that I dont have to wait for. Everyone has at some point asked this question u being one of them so dont act all high and mighty, plus if I had money to throw away on this game like that I'm sure it wouldnt bother me as much either. Just sayin

14. You have to wait for lite boxes to. Coz you have to get them from partys. Timer boxes you just have to wait a bit longer

15. And I get that cuz u cant have a lite box till u get one from a party but y r the listed rewards for the timer boxes so extensive when 90% of the time they just drop the same number of common hunt items as the lite boxes is where I'm confused I feel like it's not equivalent for the time is all.

16. Idk i always seem to get more from timer boxes then lite boxes

Muschi likes this.
  17. Me too, and that's because the minimum amount of hunt drops for timer boxes is 150 while it is only 50 for lite boxes.

Ghastly likes this.
  18. Price check for vip box 5mcs Jade tortoise ?

19. BUYING WINTER/CHRISTMAS DESK🥺

20. There is a buying / selling thread!

Muschi likes this.