POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. The task for that bar is to drop a cat. Stats dont matter. Only need to use 1 cat. But tbh i would save it for black Friday promo coming up

Muschi likes this.
  2. Thank youu! 💕

Soy likes this.
  3. Oh, I see. Thank you so muchh! 💕💕

4. what does IHF mean?

5. In house farming, it refers to someone hitting others who are in the same club as them

Muschi likes this.
  6. Are 6 August spinners worth 4 chibis? I feel like it's a rip off but I'm still learning

7. I’ve seen spinners sell 1-3 per chibi so 6:4c is a bit on the pricier side. I’ll sell you August spinners 2:1c if you want. 🤧

8. Thanks! It felt high. Someone walled me offering that. I'll keep mine for now.

Soy likes this.
  9. Can someone tell me how much the BF Avatar Bundle was last year? I’m trying to check if it’s worth buying this year, since the last year bundle had nice avis 😊

10. I think it was about 25-30 USD. But I'm not really sure 😭 it could be more...

Choochiiiiii likes this.
  11. Omg 😭💸 and thank u! 😭

12. What are the new items in the buddy boxes? I see the boxes hold stat items, but how do you open some of them?

13. where do hunks of meat drop? we did potd but no meat

14. You need to collect the color key that matches with the box.

Muschi likes this.
  15. It should drop from POTD but it seems like it is a bug, I'm sure ATA is working on fixing it. Right now they are dropping from PPA, cats, and invite parties though.

16. Hi everyone,

I've finally collected 800 capricorn shards and I had previously already bought an activator, but they're not combining 😭.

Anyone else had this issue before?

17. You'll need to sell the activator to the store and repurchase it. Buying an activator in advance isn't a good idea because it causes an issue with the collection registering, and this bug happens majority of the time when people attempt to buy in advance.

18. And then what coz mine aint doing nothing

19. 50 Red Orbs = 1 Red Key
    50 Blue Orbs = 1 Blue Key
    50 Yellow Orbs = 1 Yellow Key
    25 Red Orbs + 25 Blue Orbs = 1 Purple Key
    25 Red Orbs + 25 Yellow Orbs = 1 Orange Key
    25 Yellow Orbs + 25 Blue Orbs = 1 Green Key

Those keys will open the boxes with the corresponding colors

Muschi and Sansa like this.
  20. How does the spotlight thing work 😂 how do you tell if someone has it?