POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. I am buying ox beads wm

2. Wrong thread. Are you blind

3. I see alot of 'hit me' in the chat what does tht mean?

And i got an amp what does tht even do?

4. It’s because of the current event. It has PvP based quests so you’ll need to hit or be hit to get certain rewards.

Amps can be used once on a party to increase cash payout.

5. i cant find a beginner furniture key. i’ve looked everywhere in the shop so i’m confused?

6. Is it still possible to receive cat beads? I've been stuck on 10 for a while now and I'm not sure if there's certain parties I need to complete in order to get the last 2 or if I'm just having bad luck on my rewards.

7. Use A Hypnocat in Cat Café and
    Complete 2x Cat Café Parties and
    Say "Meow" in Campus Chat and
    Equip Bombay Cat Pet or
    Equip Siberian Cat Pet

8. Tap on the box then tap buy key

Muschi likes this.
  9. Is hit me the same with the fight button?

10. Yes

11. Yupp! The people asking for hits during this event want you to fight and / or dance them. If you win, you can take vials from them. Winning and losing vials helps in this pvp event which is why people are asking for hits.
    If you do decide to participate in the event, find some players around your stats and trying fighting or dancing them to win vials and don't fret over hits being sent your way. During this event, you won't lose cash or energy when hit. (You still lose energy when you hit others)

Muschi likes this.
  12. What happens when you collect 400 vials? What does it transform into?

Muschi likes this.
  14. Hello, if you drop a cat, is it possible not to fill the whole bar specially if you have low stats?

I received a cat from a box and I'm afraid to sell it for the reason of not filling the whole bar 😅

15. Regardless of your stats, upon dropping the hypnocat into the party the whole bar corresponding with that action with be filled.

Quaintrelle2 and Muschi like this.
  16. Hi just want to ask, is the vip cloud avi still available to collect? Or the avi already expired?

17. VIP items combine without requiring an activator.

All of them going back to the rose avatars are still available. Yes.

Muschi and HisStory like this.
  18. Tysm for the info💐😊

19. These are only after the person collects all 12 cat beads.