POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. No

2. It’s a yes/no. No because all jobs have the same drop rate of EC, but yes because the 1st job is the easiest and therefore giving a guaranteed success.

3. They asked for best job with the best chance of getting ec. You only get a chance at ec if you win the hits. If you fail hit the 1st job theres some thing MEGA wrong and you needa send a help tocket coz you broke the game some how. The 1st job is a garunteed win hit

4. Unless you’re DTW🌚 then it’s a cant hit

5. Well yehh but thats just cant hit at all not a fail hit

6. What can I do with essences

7. Essences can be traded, or you can save them up since they can combine into various items shown here

Muschi likes this.
  8. How do u create your own club??

9. It costs 200M or 100EC to create your own club. You navigate to the club section, while you are not in a club and there should be an option that says “Start a Club”

10. Hey thx

11. Whoever decided 100ec is worth the same as 200m needs to go to s therapist coz fuuuck

sharingan, Ivanette and Muschi like this.
  12. Uhhh hey guys? I'm afraid to ask but why is my max plunder still rising when I'm should be way above my MP?

110.5KCS * 15,000 = $1.65mil, right? That should be how much money I invest in tutors right? But my cash per hit during this POTD kept going up everytime I rehired my tutor. This i kept log:

$7.22mil - highfive (Afternoon Delight POTD)
    $10.1m - tutors values combined now at $5.8mil

Everytime i rehire I hit highfive once and my cash per hit were those numbers for everytime I hit. I don't have enough cash to keep rehiring right now but can someone explain if I did something wrong? I don't understand :( My CS didn't change and I'm not doing any dates or carepackages, etcs.

13. I'm sorry Ii said it wrong. it should be $1.65bil yes?And my current combined tutor prices is $6.3bil

14. Its 15m per 1kcs not 15k. So your way off

15. Yes, I'm sorry so I corrected above. I did it again hittingAfternoon Delight last bar: highfive

cash/hit - total tutors hire values combined
    $10.1mil/hit - $6.3bil
    10.6mil - 6.916bil
    10.8mil ~7bil (i forgot to record total tutors hire value for this one)
    10.8mil - 8.276bil

My MP should've been around $1.6bil tut value but why did it keep rising until I reached $7-8bil? I don't understand am I doing something wrong

MyMesa likes this.
  16. Hello,

How often does the XC Club Collectathon happened ?
    Is it once a month or once every 2-3 months ? Is there a way to predict it will come ?

17. No there’s no set time between the Club Collectathon events so far.

Muschi likes this.
  18. The original guide to plunder does state that the formula isn’t exact, so it does reccomend testing as you did.

Ensure that you’re looking at the same bar though each time.

19. Thank you! :)I was just surprised that it was so far from the estimate instead of multiplying my CS 110,566 *15,000 it was times 60,000 instead I don't know if its same for everyone else though

20. I’ve noticed it varies a lot when you’re still lower in stats. I’m not exactly sure why though.

Muschi likes this.