POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. I understand this but I've been hitting parties constantly.
    I have 7829 main story drops

2. That’s still less than 100 parties on average so it’s not impossible. I don’t think drop rate increases the more you don’t get drops.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Even so.. let's say 60 parties. And not one labyrinth box from it? Maybe there's something wrong with my account lol

I didn't say hunt drops increases the chances. I just said it to give an idea of how much I hit parties haha

4. Oh neither did I. I was just saying there’s no guarantee, so I wouldn’t necessarily worry.

5. Why is the ask out system here unfair? 79ecs is a big price, both parties should pay half the price.

6. You get free askouts upon joining the game and during Valentine’s Day.

Muschi likes this.
  7. I have a question....I see how much the tutor costs and I understand how they help the value of what you earn in parties..... But does it matter what the tutors stats are? What do higher stats help with?

8. Fitspiration and First World Problems respectively.

9. Higher Stat tutors are good for PvP. That’s usually why most players begin to focus on tutors with a good stat to hire value ratio as they get bigger.

Sansa and Muschi like this.
  10. Can I convert my cash into ec? Because it's really hard to earn easy without being bought from the store and without luckily landing on it in the spinner. ☹

11. No, there is no way to do that at the moment.

Muschi likes this.
  12. How to check if you max plunder ?? What was the ratio ?

13. 15m for every 1kcs or 15b for every 1mcs.

Muschi likes this.
  14. If ec was easy to get ata wouldnt make money

Muschi and Sansa like this.
  15. Is it just me or have prices for ViP items, bb items, and furniture gone crazy?

does anyone have an updated list of any of these? My furniture pricing list I have is way off now.

16. Its been said before there is a guide but a up to date 1 cant be made coz prices change so much

17. You can use this thread. I usually try to repost my general pricing lists on every page.

Muschi likes this.
  18. Had anyone figured out how many times you need to hit a party to get the max drops? UL 4-5 times on POTD and didn’t get max drops so I’m confused.

Day and Jewelll like this.
  19. Checking your club's history (hope you don't mind), it looks like you've been getting max drops from POTD.

Muschi likes this.
  20. I was definitely looking at side story drops thinking they were main story 😂 my b 👌🏼

Muschi and Day like this.