POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. So it will cost 1b 10c?in advance,thanks for ur reply

2. 1o10c mhm

LevelUp_21 likes this.
  3. WHY CAN'T I CLAIM/COLLECT MY REWARDS FROM EXTRACURRICULAR "Club Egg Hunt"?

4. Could be multiple reasons. All of them can be resolved by sending a help ticket to a.t.a and calmly and politely providing them with as much info as possible so they can help you to get your rewards.

Muschi likes this.
  5. Have u update pimd?

Muschi likes this.
  6. I'm wondering where I can find information about what all the essences combine into and what quantity is necessary to combine them.... To be clear I'm talking about the essences like: light, dark, metal, fire, earth etc..... Can someone help?

7. Check here.

Muschi likes this.
  8. Is there a way to see all your accepted gifts instead of just one page of new gifts?

9. No, the most amount you can see is the 50 most recent by tapping on "View all" on the "Accepted Gifts" section of your profile.

10. What tier to add after tier 7

11. It's completely up to you. I would personally go to tier 9, though.

12. What's a PvP hunt? I know the game was originally based off of PvP, and they were a type of event before I joined, and people always seem to be asking for them. I guess more specifically I want to know if you only get drops from successful fights or what. How does it work?

13. Hit people and get drops the people that did opt out can't be hit. Can get drops from potd n shit to but hit can get drops to usul was a side quest for pvp get other stuff

LeeJarrett likes this.
  14. It depends on the hunt.

But generally speaking you’ll have to hit players for a specific type of drop. Usually though, others can hit you for the drop and steal it from you.

The last time we had PvP the drops came randomly from parties, and you wanted to pass them on to other people by hitting. So it’ll vary a lot.

Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
  15. Some one up the this month thread I wanna see what the thingy is

16. Link

Muschi and DinosAreTheOldestCars like this.
  17. I m 42yrs age and I want my age rs hlp me for found

18. Try asking here.

Muschi likes this.
  19. What's the pvp range again I picked a fucky thingy now I gotta win 70 hits some one I can beat hmu so I can farm you a lil bit 😂😶

20. It varies a lot depending on your stats and bonuses.

Muschi likes this.