POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Buy dorm mates

2. I asked ata and they told me they don’t know, which is odd tbh. I’d think they’d know.

So, how many avatars are in pimd? Including vip/regular versions and everything in full. 🌚

3. welp, hopefully we'll find out soon-ish
    *wink wonk*

but anyways, my guess is prolly like 1500

4. Is it possible to go back into club chat log to find and SS behavior deemed reportable?

5. Club chat isnt moderated and no you cannot go back in campus/pub/club/tutor chat history

Muschi likes this.
  6. Is it possible to rekindle lost relationships?

7. Yes if you and your lost RS agree to rekindle

8. I’m looking for someone else to answer this question :) but thanks for the response

9. Relationships cant be built on lies 👌

10. What if they’ve seen something they lost and were stupid for being so blind back then. Especially when they want to move forward with the good of everything.

11. What is the concept of invites....

12. Do you mean the items used for parties? Or inviting to clubs?

13. Need them to start the specal hunt set partys. 4 for 1st one 7 for 2nd one 10 for 3rd one. But don't waste your ec on it cheaper to buy a cat and cat gives more drops

14. Actually invites give more drops.

15. Maybe the top 1 but not the one can hit at my stats

Muschi likes this.
  16. Yeah the hardest party has way higher drops, but of course if you can’t hit it there’s no point.

17. Yeah, top one has a max drop of like 880 main, while cat only has 500.

18. Yehh she not much bigger stats then my this acc she can't hit it to

19. What’re some thoughts about getting roses from the spinner instead of just Boxes??🤔

20. Pritty sure ata took them out of the game but even if they didn't I dout ata would give up money for it