POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. That's false.

2. There is. Just search "furniture preview guide" by clicking the magnifying glass on the forum main screen. It should be the first thread that pops up.

3. Thank you

4. I want to sell my hypno cat..how can i trade it to the buyer?

5. You cannot trade it. If you sell it, they have to gift you the bentos and you need to join the club to drop it for them.

6. When it’s come that we trade ava for an ava ?

7. ATA said it isn't going to happen.

8. What's IHS and SFW?

9. IHS: in house seller. Someone in a club (usually a cat club) that will drop a cat for you if you pay bentos.

SFW: strip farm war. when someone hires all of your tutors and begins using the battle button on you repeatedly.

Talongganisa likes this.
  10. Ata there was rs request and the problem is it didn't go through i sent in ticket for this issue and this person did the same they can't even ask anyone else out this needs to be resolved something is wrong with you guys system

11. If the request wasn't accepted or declined, go to the same place you went to ask out and click, "cancel request."

12. Can u guys make it so we can trade avatars?

13. Excellent idea! While I’m not sure if they will implement it, you are more than welcome to message the support team with this idea via the in game dev help feature which can be found on the drop down in the top left corner.

submissive4you likes this.
  14. ATA has already said they are not going to do it. But I suppose Leah can still send a help ticket.

Ryan likes this.
  15. i read that first bit with heavy sarcasm

Ryan and Muschi like this.
  16. Is there a limit on how many EC packs you can buy? I have bought EC packs (50 and 200 ecs) before and now i want to buy again but it doesn't let me, says I already own the item. A little help?

17. Are you referring to Molly's corner or the straight up ec only deals? The deals in Molly's corner can only be bought once (per account), so that might be the issue o:

18. The ones with the free bbs for me and club, from Tess

19. Bumping this. Still can't purchase 50 ec and 200 ec pack.

20. I recommend contacting ATA via a help ticket. There's nothing really that regular users can help you with.