POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Not all furniture can be traded, so some of the items you unequipped are probably part of that collection of furniture. For example, furniture you got from Wooden Timer Boxes can't be gifted/traded

2. Which thread is this? I would also love to see pictures of furniture! 😁

3. This thread

4. My current party task is to drop a cat. But I’m wondering what comes after that? I’m assuming this is the last task for dropping and I hear that the party tasks just restart all over again.

5. What's the formula to calculate how much I need in tutors?

6. $15b for every 1mcs, $15,000 for every 1kcs

sadboy10 likes this.
  7. $15k or $15M per kcs? Some have told me it's 15m

8. Ohh okay, thank you so much!

-PA_KaramelApples- likes this.
  9. Whoops my bad, it's $15m per kcs

sadboy10 likes this.
  10. What’s the point of furniture, items, and avi stats if the only stats you use are from your dorm mates? Sorry if this is a dumb question, still haven’t figured it out

Kefo likes this.
  11. Tl;dr they increase your chances of winning battles against other players.

Furniture, showcase items, and avatars help you in pvp. They increase you chances of winning battles against other players.

Avatars may have some influence on the damage you deal to parties but afaik this hasn't been definitively tested, and I've seen no controlled data claiming it.
    So I'd say avatar, pets, and all misc% modifiers are pvp-only.

12. Thank you dear ♡ ♡

13. How do I get to the help board?
    #lulz
    #Net

14. I don't know if it's a weird or wrong place to ask this, but I have been searching on my own with no result so far. Wasted many campus speakers😒 Old players, kindly please help me to find out where does an old avatar of a girl with three cats is coming from? Which old hunt? Anyone? Please😭

15. The Onion

16. I think you're talking about this avi? Its from the game of cliques hunt
    [​IMG]

Vo and Cassey- like this.
  17. What are all the games? I know /rps, /roll, and /bottle so far, any more? (And is there a thread for this? Still confused by the new forum look lmao)

Benjy and -Starless- like this.
  18. Yess...I assume these egg boxes are non giftable? I.e I can't get this avi anymore?

19. yea, you wont be able to get this avi unless ata decides to bring it back in the future in some way, but I would say thats very unlikely

Vo likes this.
  20. I'm looking for a thread on party requirements. I.e. hits, etc.