POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. “What do you mean he/she is open”

2. You need 400 shattered swords to get 1 head token.

3. Why does this game suck ass?

4. How do you hit more in parties? what do i need to work on??

5. You can use more docters notes for more hits, if you increase your stats your damage done and payout increases not your energy levels!

Nemo likes this.
  6. I enjoy it! If you dont like it there are plenty of other mobile ganes out there that you can use and try out!

Nemo likes this.
  7. When they have at least 10 mins of regen, since you can’t hit people with less than that

8. I meant increase the damage hits sorry.. so im doing more damage per hit. or "heavy hits"

9. Increasing your stats as well as increasing other bonuses such as tut bonus and miscellaneous will increase the damage you do on a party

XxIreneKarriserxX likes this.
  10. Late reply so I'll wall you too

But this means when they have enough energy not to be determined as Defender too weak (dtw).

11. What is the point of the purple items we get from recycling the furniture we get from the starter items ?

12. Those pieces can be used to level up your starter furniture. When you go to edit your dorm, if you click and hold your furniture item, it gives you the option to upgrade as well as the recycle option. Upgrading furniture increases your dorm stats.

13. My cat was NOT accepted for a cat party kept saying no effect restarted game 3 times still would not accept is there a reason why? PLEASE HELP ????

14. Hi! Are you using the correct cat for the party that was initiated?
    • A Hypnocat can only be used for Cat Café!
    • A Battlecat can only be used for Battle for Cat Café!

15. Yes it was a hypno cat for cat cafe not. Battle cat....the admin bought a cat and she was able to start a cat party with a regular cat

16. I am eager to know about the clouds avatar...i know that we need to collect some clouds in order to get that avatar...but i dont know exactly how many clouds to collect and which coloured cloud to collect for that avi...there are pink clouds...violet clouds and others...so ata plz help me know how to get the male clouds avatar...i really want it...one of my friend has it...his ign is decent_boii

17. Info for that can be found here. Clouds can be traded or earned from champagne vip boxes. You need a total of 60 violet clouds for the regular male avi, another 60 for the vip one.

18. i Accidentally disconnected my other account and i forgot the ata password. And its not linked on my facebook. How can i have it back??

19. Send a help ticket explaining the issue and they, only they, can assist you. Wait about 24-48 hours for first response and that’ll do it

20. I am having trouble contacting an administrator or a moderator and I need to get my account back, my little sister logged me out of my account and accidentally paired a new account to my ata. MAY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!