POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. I think it’s 6 months (but it might be 3?)
    your stats times 15,000 is how much you need to invest in tuts for max plunder. And idk about pricing tuts :( there is a guide, though it might be a little outdated
    they combine automatically

2. Ty

3. This thread needs 2 be utilized more often

4. Is there a reason they’ve changed the stats on items this hunt? (Eg 50,000/200,000 instead of 125,000/125,000)

5. Since the misc cap change stat items have been uneven and just changed amounts

6. Looking for the thread with photos of full dorms ? can someone help with the name of it ... bumping it or providing link? Tysm ?

7. Bumped it for you ️

8. Very much appreciated ???

9. I suppose this had been thought to encourage trading between different builds.

10. Halp! :( . I'll try ?.

11. Just hire tutors worth like 10k on your alt, hit a party (for constant plunder l, regardless of energy) and record changes in plunder. find when you stop getting more.

You might be interested by the graph.

12. How much do otaku amps cost/sell for?

13. 1 bento each

14. Daaaang. What about bro/VIP pass?

15. Like maybe 10 chibis each? Otaku is the only desired one, seconded by maybe Art Skool but even Art Skool isn't as desired. I think those go for 2 per bento

16. I’ve seen otaku go for under a bento, just depends who the seller is

17. How do you purchase buddy box for your club? Can’t seem to find anything on forums with a clear answer ?

18. By purchasing DNs or ECs. On the purchase menu it'll show you which ones gift buddy boxes.

more info here

and here

19. How many swords I need to collect to get at least one token?